Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for xAquamarine (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application for xAquamarine (Accepted) Empty Application for xAquamarine (Accepted)

Post by AquaBunny Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 am

Main Character

In-game name: xAquamarine

Job: Dual Blade

Level: 147

Do you have experience with bossing: I've been bossing with Alex (NatsuNoAme) which includes CWKPQ, targ/scar, czak/zak, RA etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: I'm currently studying Art and Design at college but i've finished this summer so no more coursework Very Happy. During my free time i end up reading manga, listening to music and of course Shopping <3.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? 3 years ago roughly ~

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: MrsLazyy,
xAquamarine, xWinterSnow, xSnowyCin, xYuie, xAzore and some other storage mules
List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Sincerely

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I quit with Alex due to hacks and dupe around the start of BB

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? Everyday

On average, how many hours do you play per day? Varies between 1-4 Depends if im grinding with Alex or bossing and if im busy :/

How do you spend your time in MapleStory?
Bossing, Raiding FM to try and earn money, Doing quests
How do you gain mesos?
Selling Perm NX and old equips or equips i find that are worth money

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? I've read them and understood them Smile

Why do you want to join us? I wanted to join a guild after we came back from quitting but Alex was being picky and said he wanted to find one for us and he found Bonded and asked me, i've seen quite a few members of Bonded and they're really nice people so i wanted to join this one.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Alex only i think :/

Why should we invite you into the guild ?
I've always liked guilds with friendly atmosphere but serious when things need to be done which i think fits into my personality! I'd also like to join the same guild as Alex if possible Mad.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?
Alex recommended this to me and asked me to join and i really like the guild name and symbol so i applied after looking at the site Very Happy
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Application for xAquamarine (Accepted) Empty Re: Application for xAquamarine (Accepted)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 am

Welcome to our forum Cindy,

I feel your application is quite short, so I do have some questions for you;
1) Can you be more specific about your characters (Level / Job)
2) Is level 147 the highest character you've gotten through the years?
3) Something we spoke with Alex about aswell; how eager are you to reach level 200?

Most of the people in Bonded are level 200 (+), some others are 170+ since thats the requirement to be in the main guild.

I'll hold my vote untill I've seen your answers!
Goodluck Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Application for xAquamarine (Accepted) Empty Re: Application for xAquamarine (Accepted)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 am

Hello Cindy,

What are the levels of xAquamarine, xWinterSnow, xSnowyCin, xYuie, xAzore and jobs?

Do you have link skill characters

is Sincerely the only guild you've been in?

what is your opinion on duped items?

do you mind being in a guild full of perv's? *Cough* Mikko *Cough* ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaBunny Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:45 am

RE: Pillows

Hello Pillow *-* (hehe love ur name)

1) MrsLazyy -Bucc/162, xAquamarine- DB/147, xWinterSnow-Striker/120, xSnowyCin-DB/100, xYuie-Crusader/118, xAzore -Zero/103 MrsPuppie-Mercedes/72, MrsLaziness - Demon Slayer/80, xLazyGirl - Cannon Trooper/70

2) My highest is my Bucc, 162. I was determined to make it pass lvl 200 but the dupes of equips made me feel very unmotivated to play, let alone level. Therefore i quitted. i came back to maple and made a new char, xAquamarine, currently level 147 but i'm determined to level it past 200 now its the summer hoildays for me. (Woot exams over *-*)

3)As i have said in 2, i am very determined to level past 200, unless Huge amount of hacks and dupes come bk again. Also now summer hoilday is here i have more time to hardcore grind <3

Hello BennetWitch (: <3

2) Yes i have link skill characters, such as Mercedes/Demon Slayer/Cannon Trooper/Kanna/Demon Avenger.

3)No, ive been in Symphonia and Sincerely most of my maple lifes, i dont like hopping around guilds therefore i would not have joined loads, i prefer to be loyal to the guild i have picked. The reason we left Symphonia is because Alex and me created out own guild 'Sincerely', then we quit due to dupes and ofc guild died ):

4) I Hate Dupes, all the equips i worked hard for over the years of maple was worthless after a week of dupe/hacks.Therefore i quit until Nexon decided to step up their game and actually remove things that don't belong in MS.

5) Hahaha (: think im used to it by now, Especially when Pillows took Alex's Pants today o-o.. <3 so Dwdw (:
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 am

Hello again Cindy,

Lovely answers i just have something i want to clear up.

Me and another member was told that you were a 'henehoe', i was wondering if this was true or not.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaBunny Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 am

I am not a full time henehoe lols, i was a afk hene or fm hoe when i had exams revising <3 but exams are finished now so byebye hene <3
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:01 am

You seem like a really nice girl, and I loved the replies =)

I'm sure you'd make a nice edition to our guild yes from me

Good luck with your application
-Aaron

(Side note I'd like to help you and Alex a little with leveling so if you need a filler or something either of you just give me a shout Smile )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Cindy,

I'm glad that you applied to bonded !
Since i'm satisfied with your answers, it's a YES for me !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:48 am

Hi Cindy,
Your application and answers seem nice, but I do have a question: if Alex or you were to have a problem or conflict with the guild or one of its members and decided to leave, would the both of you leave?
And though judging from the replies you have already received it looks positive, would Alex leave were you to be denied?
/Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaBunny Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:24 am

@Beat awwh that's sweet of you thank you Smile

@Lucibilis Hope to see you in game soon and thank you ^^

@Teale As long as the matter doesn't involve both of us and no drama or grief arises after one of us leaving the other would stay as we said we're loyal to our guild ;3!
that would probably answer the second question too Smile
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 am

Hello Cindy,

Im happy with your answeres and il vote yes.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am

Welcome back to maple!

Yes from me.

QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 am

a YES from me aswell!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Yes, good enough for me.

/Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaBunny Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Yay ^-^ thank you everyone for the support so far
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:25 pm

It's a YES from me aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

yeaa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Yes from me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 pm

definitely a YES from me ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

it's a YES from me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Booo her application is so much smoother than mine no fair ;-;
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm

I think you will fit perfect in this guild ^^
Yes from me!
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaBunny Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:19 am

Thank you to everyone who have accepted me to your guild <3 i am looking forward to joining this big family :3  Very Happy 
Anonymous
AquaBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next