Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA AWESOME RAINBOW (Withdrawn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MEGA AWESOME RAINBOW (Withdrawn) - Page 2 Empty Re: MEGA AWESOME RAINBOW (Withdrawn)

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 pm

If he was serious, he would not have withdrawn his application. he was asking us to give him a chance to prove himself and yet, before we even decided, he withdrew his application.

He still had a decent chance of being accepted (judging by the number of "Yes" votes he recieved.) but he decided to ignore those and withdraw his application. What do you think it shows? (hint: look at Cobus' application, now that is serious)

"Well say whatever you like, since that still not the reason that you were being unfriendly or childish (maybe get that through your skull?)"
- Maybe tell us the reasons why? looks like all the questions in my previous reply were in vain.

We could have asked him yes, but since you love quotes, let me leave you one: "actions speaks louder than words" - think about what his actions did and what it portrays.

and dont worry, as you said, its a game meant to be enjoyed, i wont "dig" myself too much. (judging from your reply, you could take the same advice imo)

Cheers,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2