Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back?(Declined)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guess who's back?(Declined) Empty Guess who's back?(Declined)

Post by Eudex Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Main Character

In-game name: Eudex

Job: Soul Master

Level: 1xx

Do you have experience with bossing: Somewhat. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Well, not  whole lot to say, some of you already know me, I'm Naz's friend and the one who mysteriously vanished, I will explain myself further down but for now I will keep this section to information based about the amazing topic at hand, me.
I work once to twice a week the rest is spent gaming or socializin' every friday/saturday. (Though usually spent at home infront of the computer reading manga and watchin' whatever spikes my interest.)

Er, I suck at these parts, talking about myself? Impossibruuuh!
You will find out eventually, but I can say that I am currently playin' three games at once.

Maplestory.
FFXIV
Wildstar

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? A long time, but it is on and off based on how I feel, I guess, but right now I am having a lot of fun playing again.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:
Talz: 141 Bishop
Bothic: 172 Dark Knight
Delphian: 157 Shadower
Delphios: 142 Wild Hunter
Delphon: 128 Arch Mage(F/P)
Xirat: 104 Cannon Master
Xirath: 176 Mihile
Halz: 184 Angelic Buster
Eudex: 1xx Soul Master

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Anon is the only one worth mentioning, can't really remember the names of the previous few I have been in either, Naz would know though, his memory is odd like dat.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Well, here comes the moment of truth I guess.
I used to be in An0n and while I don't really feel like sharin' the reason why I vanished without a word (like the biggest betrayal, extremely pisspoor attitude of me I know) I will do so anyway..

I left because, as childish as this might be I spent a FORTUNE on my AB only to feel a lack in just about everything, I more or less hit the point where people with 1/10th of my funding did the same damage if not more, and when I realised that I just kinda died inside a little bit and lost all motivation of playing because of the insane amount of money I had to put into the game if I was gonna keep lvling at HoH, that and getting swamped with work/FFXIV didn't really help.
But I ain't as hardcore as I used to be with gaming, I take it more relaxed now and because of that I am able to play more than one game at a time, before I focused insanely on one until I got bored and went to the next, now I play several at once to keep the balance in check.

You might not accept this reason for leaving you all behind, well, not that I know who is still here but from my understanding some of my old friends are, and hopefully you won't mind restarting from scratch with me. Smile

Well there's that rant, woopwoop.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 7.

On average, how many hours do you play per day? If I do sit on the computer, I guess I would have to say 10-15 hours, but it is balanced between various games and activities, at times it will be more of that game and at times I will be playing maplestory for 3 days straight without changing, it comes and goes.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Grinding,

How do you gain mesos? Grinding and NX

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? This might be silly but I can't honestly find the rules. XD Could someone link them in the comment? I'll browse through it.

Why do you want to join us? Because pretty much the only people I know are in this guild, and hopefully I will learn to know more people.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? A couple.  clown 

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Honestly I can't say, I think you should invite me because I want to be part of the guild, but I guess considering what happened last time I also understand if I get rejected, It's really up to you.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Evelina. o:

Guess who's back?(Declined) 5683_988f
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?(Declined) Empty Re: Guess who's back?(Declined)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 pm

I would like a better reason on why we should invite you, also you would might wanna get a few lvls since you're quite low-lvld, but when looking at your other characters I get the feeling that it won't be a problem.

I'll hold my vote, Ludde

Also, to be able to view the guild rules, you need an account on the forum, this will most likely be changed soon, anyway here they are:

No hacking
No scamming
Don't sell duped items or items considered duped
No KS'ing
Don't loot at big bossruns like CRA or Empress unless you have permission of the leader
Don't spam the ally chat
Be active
No HeneHoeing( Dont want a henehoe reputation)
When you're going away (vacation) post it on the forums. We will kick you if you're not online for 2-3weeks without notice!!
No begging
Have respect for eachother!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:31 pm

dahm Calle long time no see (LimitedBeats here) and it's good to see you're back on maple,

Since it's been such a long time, I want the questions above answered before I can give my vote.

All the best
-Aaron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:33 pm

this apply... pfff xD
found some words that i dun even know what it means lmao xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudex Mon May 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Well.. since you requested a better reason I will elaborate.

Friends make the activity.
Without friends even the most entertaining event will be boring as ****.

See? 'Tis my reason, I want to make friends and regain friendship with the old ones that I .. left behind. (Left behind is putting it nicely.)
I can't really explain it any further, I want more friends, I want green text to fill my chat and hopefully we can go to bosses together in the future.

PS: I really can't see myself anywhere else but here.
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Calle,

Nice application and you did your best!

YES from me.

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:55 am

Heya Calle, good to see you back! Very Happy

I don't care that you aren't as "hardcore" anymore, the main purpose is to have fun and enjoy the game, however, reaching the higher levels enables you to do boss runs with the other members. I know for a fact that you will reach the higher levels/level 200 without any issues whatsoever. You're like the master grinder, so to be honest, grinding's no problem.

And I'm sure that you will contribute in many ways to the guild, boss runs and grinding parties in the future as well. Even though you're not as hardcore anymore. Wink Reaching the top will just take a while longer.

So getting a YES from me. <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 am

Eudex wrote:

Friends make the activity.
Without friends even the most entertaining event will be boring as ****.

Thumbs up for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello Calle,

What is your oppinion on duped items?
Do you accept the rules Ludde posted for you?
Would you go off on a tantrum again over damage?

BennetWitch/Arriane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudex Tue May 20, 2014 1:08 pm

I loathe duped items, I believe any kind of cheat or exploit ruins a game.
I accept the rules, yeh!
If I would go off on a tantrum? Well, I did before certainly, that and gettin' lost in FFXIV but nah, I wouldn't, not this time around atleast, I would simply transfer the gear to my mihile.
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello again Calle,

I am satisfied with your answeres and il give you a Yes.

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Hey Calle,

The new reasons were reasonable, so it's a yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum Tue May 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Calleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Forum
Junior Master
Junior Master

https://bonded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 pm

you cant get friends by asking for it, just join the game and see where it takes you. and dont be sorry for quitting because everyone quits maple once in a while (its that kind of a game xD) but if you need higher dmg than everyone else to enjoy and have fun then your not playing it the right way.  welcome back calle and yes from me //Ivan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Srry No From me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Sorry, no from me too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudex Tue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm

If it is cool then I would like to know why both of you voted no.  Question 
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Tue May 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Eya Calle,

I don't know you, but you sounds like a good guy. Your apply is looking good! (I really like your ageXD)
YES from me!

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm

A few reasons, but the main ones are that your history of going inactive randomly is quite undesirable (Especially since we're a new guild)

Also, if im not wrong, before you joined AN0nYm0uS, you mained a WH, you applied to An0n as a either a Mihile or AB, then switched to the other. Now, you're applying as this character. For the period you were active, you've changed mains 3 times (and this is under a year, including the time when you stopped playing).

Just makes me think of when(and not if) are you gonna change class again.

Cheers,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudex Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

I understand the concern, for sure, I do have the habit of switchin' characters rather often, and as said earlier if I am not pleased with Soul Master I will simply continue with the Mihile,that much I can promise.
I know the guild is new, I saw that when I checked the dates for the first application and join dates, it surprised me a bit but it didn't steer me away.
I've made up my mind and the way I think changed from back then, before I couldn't play more than one game because if I started something new I lost interest in what I did before, now I can maintain several games at once, which I am doin' and have been doin for the past couple of months.
My playtime might deteriorate from time to time due to other interests but atleast I will not make the same mistake as I did before and simply vanish.

Best wishes n' all that,
Calle.
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:48 am

My Reason were pretty much like Qra's

Who knows when u will change a main again?
Who knows if your even gonna stay?
Do you even take maple serious?(u got 3 games after all.)
Not that its bad to have other games can play on. thats not what im trying to say ;P

what im trying to say is Are u even taking the guild seriously enough to Staya with 1 Main char and be an activ player helping the guildies out?

From your application it didnt really seem that way and u have been jumping back and forth ;P

and when i was In Ano i do slitghy remember a Calle but he did not communicate that much (as i remember it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudex Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 am

I understand, most of those questions were answered in my reply to QraQra, but I will atleast answer the question that I feel left out.

Do you even take maple serious?(u got 3 games after all.)

Yeah, I take all my games seriously.
I use two computer screens so I always have FFXIV open and maplestory is open on the 2nd screen.
I switch back and forth dependin' on my mood and I use both to chat.
In FFXIV, unless raiding I do my daily then sit online to chat incase someone messages me or need me to help them with various bosses.
Maplestory is the same, I have always been willing to help people with gettin' shit cleared if shit needed to be done.

Btw: Only playin' two games right now cus wildstar won't be released untill the end of this month. :p
When it is released I will be more inactive for a bit until I get within raiding range (Or unless I find the game shitty as hell which shouldn't take longer than one max two weeks, but I will post about it in the inactive thread before hand, well, you are findin' out about it now but still!)
Anonymous
Eudex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:36 am

Hello Calle,

from your latest post it comes across you afk while being on FFXIV, how much time do you spend on each game?

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Srry CAlle my vote stays NO

This isnt enough to convice me im srry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi Calle,

You seem like a nice guy in general, but I don't think it would be good if you just had inactive periods every time a new game comes out, and your job-hopping isn't much of a draw either so it's a NO from me too.

/Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next