Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey again,

As I can't seem to find you in the raknings (under the name Stronkbois) I would like to know which lvl you are.

Grooser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Post by Stronkbois Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Yeah reason you can't find me is because i noticed today that i have a typo in my name so it's stonkbois Very Happy

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 am

I tried to contact you several times, can you please tell me what time you come online ingame today. When you do, chat JessLegate. I'm online for the rest of the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey now i tried contacting you a couple times where you was'nt online and just tried again where it seems you were afk Very Happy
I'm heading out to play some volleyball for a couple of hours will try to contact you again when i come back Very Happy

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Heya Man

I'm a busy man for the last weeks 'my apology for that but I finally could contact you =)

I'm giving my yes. Met you ingame and you're of very pleased companionship.

I hope I see you soon in the Guild, Best of Luck with the other voters !!

JessLegate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 pm

StronkBois wrote:Why do you want to join this guild, why this one rather another ?
I need to know how much you want to join us and how motivated you are.

To say it simple i heard that this was the best bossing guild and that is why im applying. I see no reason to bullshit and say it's beacuse i heard it's the one with the nicest people Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Even though it seems like all of you are some really nice guys/girls Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Best bossing guild huh ? How would you know ?  
Honestly you can't tell if we're all nice. For example i'm very strict which makes me look like a b....

I have no reasons to say no, but you don't deserve a yes either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:33 pm

I like your fast responses and how you maintained to level while your application is still running.
You'll get a YES from me

I do think you should continue to show the guild that you're capable of making many linkskill characters while keeping up with your main aswell!

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Lucibilis wrote:
StronkBois wrote:Why do you want to join this guild, why this one rather another ?
I need to know how much you want to join us and how motivated you are.

To say it simple i heard that this was the best bossing guild and that is why im applying. I see no reason to bullshit and say it's beacuse i heard it's the one with the nicest people Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Even though it seems like all of you are some really nice guys/girls Stronkbois application (Accepted) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Honestly you can't tell if we're all nice. For example i'm very strict which makes me look like a b....

I have no reasons to say no, but you don't deserve a yes either.

Well he said that he heard that we're the best bossing guild and that he heard that we're nice, he didn't say that he know for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

In my opinion it is a nice well made apply.
I think you should get some more boss experience and get some link-skill caracters.
It's a YES from me.
Best wishes on your apply  Laughing 

¬ Tristan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:24 am

I can't really decide so I'll have to vote Neutral on this one.

Last edited by Grooser on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 am

Hi Asbjørn and welcome to our forum.

I read your application, and decided to give you a chance.

Its a yes from me.

Best of luck,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 pm

I don't know if it's only me but I don't like the idea that you just want to join us since we're "the best bossing guild".
At the moment, we're not really doing any organized bossruns due to the holidays etc, so that basically leaves you with "Even though it seems like all of you are some really nice guys/girls" and that isn't enough for me to vote YES even though you seem like a nice person.

I'll hold my vote for now.

Good luck with your application,
Crafts #sweg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 am

Btw. guys if you have more questions or anything you want to ask me just fire loose and i will do my best to answer you Very Happy

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:59 am

Instead of asking for questions, you could update us on your progress.. especially since you play 6-7 hours a day and its 5 days and a 2x exp event later.

Also you missed out a question:

"Best bossing guild huh ? How would you know ? "

Question was posed by lucibilis. Please refer to her in your reply.

Best wishes,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Sry of course tbh. i did'nt really see it as a question my mistake sorry :C

Okay so tried to explain why i think this is best bossing guild in the server in my application. But to go into depths with it there's no way tbh. i can know for sure that this is the best bossing guild you don't have a ranking system like in wow, wildstar to see the progress of guilds sadly. So when i ask 10+ for who they think is the best bossing guild on this server and most of them say bonde I took the chance and looked around to see if you guys had a website. You did that already shows some kind of commitment. After that i looked through the applications to see what you guys were looking for in a player. After that i hit a lot of the people from the guild up to see the lvls not because that gives any good look into if you are good at bossing or not Very Happy Lastly when i spoke with JessLegate i looked to see how serious people are and it all looked good.
But yes tbh. i have no chance of knowing if this is a good bossing guild or not and there is only one way to find out and that is by joining the guild be in it a couple of months and see where it takes me. But so far i have no reason to worry it seems.

What you've been up to ingame?

Sadly i have only gotten my lvl 190 on my zero since i've been using the time over on supreme world leveling a char to get the medal from it to increase my range. So far my character on supreme is lvl 72 but dayum it takes long time to level over there Razz

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 pm

U get a Yes from me.

seems like you have been answering most of the questions asked

and dayum seems like u researched us alot F6
cheers~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:51 pm

You have my Yes too, i'm satisfied with your answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the grind i'm 195 after this small time in hell Razz

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Took so long to read it all... That's a good thing though, you gave proper answers. Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

After you recent answers I will change my answer from neutral to Yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 am

Stronkbois wrote:[b]
i remember doing the orbis PQ when it was able to glitch it by pulling you internet cable in and out of the computer Razz
I have no idea about the guild's opinion on abusing glitches but it's definitely against ToS and therefore illegal. I hope you're not going to benefit from glitches in the future as I'm sure we don't want "hacker" reputation in the guild. Too many guilds have fallen due to someone abusing glitches.
Also, will you play your Zero though the typo in your name? Will you play Zero though he will be hit with a pretty strong nerf soon? Are you playing your cannooner still? If yes, are you joining the guild with that character, too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I have no idea about the guild's opinion on abusing glitches but it's definitely against ToS and therefore illegal. I hope you're not going to benefit from glitches in the future as I'm sure we don't want "hacker" reputation in the guild. Too many guilds have fallen due to someone abusing glitches.

Tbh. at that time i don't even think anyone even nexon saw it as a glitch but i get what your saying it was a standard thing to have. But no i have never used hacks and will never use hacks it destroys the point of a grind game. Also if a glitch like that would come again i would'nt abuse it i was young and dumb Razz

Also, will you play your Zero though the typo in your name? Will you play Zero though he will be hit with a pretty strong nerf soon? Are you playing your cannooner still? If yes, are you joining the guild with that character, too?

Yes i will proberly name change it if you still can it else meh w/e it will be a fun story Razz and yes i will move all my characters into the guild if i get accepted into it. About the nerf i answered that in the first page of this thread Very Happy. About playing on my cannoneer time will show idk a lot of things before comes before playing on it. Like getting more link skills and get atleast a lvl 100 on supreme.

Btw. a quick i'm lvl 197 now and hopefully get lvl 200 today but i'm heading out to the beach now and will be back tonight. But bringing mobile with me so can answer questions if you have any Very Happy

Cheers
Anonymous
Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 pm

I'm sure we all have used the golden temple glich where you were sent to Henesys, but Tuuli has a point. We should add to the guild rules that gliches are not allowed.

I don't know what the benefit from the orbis pq was, but as you said that not even Nexon seemed to care, I'm not gonna argue about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Grooser wrote:I'm sure we all have used the golden temple glich where you were sent to Henesys, but Tuuli has a point. We should add to the guild rules that gliches are not allowed.

I don't know what the benefit from the orbis pq was, but as you said that not even Nexon seemed to care, I'm not gonna argue about it.
If I remember correctly, you could gain 6x experience from the PQ by using the glitch. It was fixed pretty fast in EMS but abusing it was seen a very small "crime" and no penalty were given.
Stronkbois:
I wanted to ask about your cannooner because I actually jumped into you in supreme, grinding. So wanted to know if you're still playing with that character. I liked your answers so I'm going to vote YES. I'd be happy to have you here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next