Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted) Empty My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Main Character

In-game name: Fruliet

Job: Kanna

Level: 212

Do you have experience with bossing: Yush, I have experience with all the current bosses, though I better practise Empress..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: I’m Fru, 20 years old, living in Hungary. Some members know me as Liz (long story), so I don’t mind if you call me Liz. I have just finished high school, though I’m going to study for 2 more years before I go to university.  I have plans about moving out abroad in a few years.. We shall see. Ugh well, you know me… I’m usually helpful and.. Friendly? I guess. Though just like everybody, I have my bad moments too… I like talking to people, drawing, listening to music, going to gym, hanging with friends. I work as a secretary in the Summers.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? I’ve been playing for 7 years. I had some breaks before, but I didn’t take a break for around 2 years for now.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:
Fruliet - Kanna - Lv. 212
KuraiHana – Demon Avenger – Lv. 202
MurderBunny – Dark Knight – Lv. 179
EroChan – Bowmaster- Lv. 146
ActOfGenesys – Luminous – Lv. 145
DeathDraggy – Bishop – Lv. 141
EmeraldWith – Mercedes – Lv. 136
MurderHime – Demon Slayer – Lv. 128
Lunacorn – Wind Breaker- Lv. 122

And other link skills, all of them are above level 120, except for Hayato and Angelic Buster, because I just can’t stand them.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Fantasy, Symphonia, Labyrinth, Anonymous, Demonics, Bonded, Invicta(?)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Fantasy died and Symphonia was dying. When I was in Labyrinth I got hacked so I didn’t feel for playing anymore, quitted the guild and took a break. Anonymous… Because Alex scares me I guess.. Demonics is a scammer guild, so that’s a good reason to quit. And Bonded.. I have private reasons why I left and I just found it better to leave instead of starting fights all the time. I can share the reasons with those I know, but not going to write it down here. I don’t know if I have to mention Invicta, because I counted that guild as a side guild of Bonded.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week?

On average, how many hours do you play per day?
Umm.. Like 10? That’s for the Summer.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory?
Chatting, grinding, farming, bossing, gaining mesos.

How do you gain mesos?
I do Magnus runs daily and I craft items that I can sell (DABR, ABR, Meister Ring). Sometimes if I see something cheap in FM I merch on it, but I avoid duped items (like miracle scrolls and such).

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes I have.

Why do you want to join us? Because Bonded is the best guild I’ve ever been in and I miss you guys since the day I left. Razz

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Yea, like.. Almost everybody? Except for the new members.

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Becauseeee. I’m active, friendly (usually), helpful and useful at boss runs. (Let’s not count Empress). AND CUZ I MISS YOU.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?
I saw it in the guild message. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted) Empty Re: My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Yesh <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted) Empty Re: My first application EVAAAAAR ~ Fru (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:21 pm

COW From meeee <3
Good to have you back Miss Wink

-Licks-? O.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Okay so you left bonded and doesnt want to tell us why and now you expect us to welcome you and let you in just like that?
Ofc you are gonna join again!! I vote yes!!! ;D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm

YES YESS YESSSSSSS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:09 pm

You belong here!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 pm

YUSH :------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 pm

YES! Cause I think you're a great person<3 (I am a very curious girl, so I like to talk to you some day about it)
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:21 pm

fröööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö, YES!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:09 pm

yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Haha you left An0 because you were scared of Alex xd

Yes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Now what, that's a valid reason! xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:33 pm

So basicly, you could just have said that you wanted to switch from invicta to bonded, but okok. Yes ofc.

Oh, and everyone was scared of Alex dwdw

Forum
Junior Master
Junior Master

https://bonded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:47 pm

PS: I wasnt.... u should have seen the fights i had with him O_O
and his rude as fk.
Ye gave him a mind or two...

Srry back to Topic <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:30 pm

My vote wil be NO for now, maby I change it later xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 am

anyways, not to offend, but why making a apply? O.o
we already know who you are and that ur great Smile

YEESH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:20 am

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Zephyr wrote:anyways, not to offend, but why making a apply? O.o
we already know who you are and that ur great Smile

YEESH

Gaela wrote:
iTzPhannie wrote:i dont even know why u guys even made applications, u already have ur guild accounts and everything so couldnt u just have gotten invited? xD

Well, Fru told me we had to re-apply to the guild, not sure who told her.

and who doesn't like epic comebacks lolwhut
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Zack told me that the guildied wanted us to apply?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:48 am

Its only courteous that when you leave a guild, you inform the members, and when you join back, you inform them again. I, for one, wanted them to make applications
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 am

QraQra wrote:Its only courteous that when you leave a guild, you inform the members, and when you join back, you inform them again. I, for one, wanted them to make applications
+1. I feel that as a guild, we should know what's going on with our members. Details may not be required, but it should be common courtesy to let people know of your comings and goings, especially when it affects them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum