Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, THNKR! (Accepted)

Go down

Application, THNKR! (Accepted) Empty Application, THNKR! (Accepted)

Post by THNKR Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Main Character

In-game name: THNKR

Job: Wind Breaker

Level: 205

Do you have experience with bossing:

Yes, I have. I've done most of the bosses in game. The ones I've not done worth mentioning would be: CRA and HT. I've previously joined CRA, but not felt that I've really done them properly. I hope soon to do them at a daily basis, or something like that ^^ Otherwise I've watched a lot of youtube videos and will continue to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself:

Now I'm at High School. In my spare time I love playing maplestory and also playing handball. I'm at the youth national team (not to brag, but just to paint a picture for you of where I'm standing in the "handball world") ^^ Even tho I'm committed to the handball, I want  you to know that me playing on the national team won't affect my "maple- time". We only have trainings once in a while. Handball aside, I love talking to people and take interest in their lifes. Smile For me, I like to have a meaning/purpose with the things I do, and being in a guild everybody is committed to is definetly something with "meaning".
If there is more you want to know about me, please dont hesitate to ask me! ^^

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? I'd say for about 5-6 years now.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: I will not be able to remember the oldest, but the ones on my main account are these: Pp770ud775n1, assDEMON, interimTHNKR, padawanTHNKR (and other "link- chars"). My main is THNKR.
THNKR - is a name I've used earlier. Now the name and I are emotionally attached in a way xD IT'S MY PRECIOUS! ^^

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: An0nYm0uS and other non- serious guilds I've created with my friends.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

I did never "leave" the guild. The leader had some problems with the members and suddenly disbanded the guild. I was not online when it happened, but I logged on just after to talk to the other members. The leader and one of the jrs. decided to kick everybody (including themself) and disband the guild I loved :/ I did never get any other reason than this; "The guild is dead, much affort are being done for nothing" (or something like that). It did not specify any another than that, unfortunately. I can't say I agree with this, but what's done is done...
The other members have now created a new guild with all the former members (except for the former leader ofc) and I were welcome to join, but this time I want something "more". I'd like to join a guild, where all the members are committed to it and no questionable as An0nYm0uS did. I really hope this is a guild I'll fit in (not taking anything for granted, cuz I know It's not just "to join the guild"). I'm truly motivated for a new guild with much of the same compassion for maple as previously.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? I'd say 5-7 days per week.

On average, how many hours do you play per day?  1-7 hours a day seems right here. Keep in mind that I'm online from 3-24 hours per day (afk) ^^ I'm ofc trying to play maple when I can Smile

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Grinding, interacting with other maplers, doing bosses and hopefully hang out with other guild members ^^

How do you gain mesos? Selling "NX", selling items which I've cubed or scrolled and also by selling boss loot. I'm not particularly proud of selling the nx, but it is probably how I earn mesos the fastest. ^^

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?

Yes, I have! All the rules seems reasonable and I will have no problem following them.

Why do you want to join us?

I've tried answering that earlier in this post, but if I had to come up with a "main reason", I'd say; "I want to be in a guild were people are committed to a society where everyones nice to one and other. I'd really like to be a part of your society, mainly because I've heard so many great things about the members and the guild leader. The relationship between them is something I want to take part in, I'd like to have what you have in the game and be able to make an effort to preserve it.

Are there any persons you know in our guild?
Unfortunately I don't, but I'd really like to get to know you people! Again, I've heard so much good about you all around and how nice the members are (this is really not to adulate, what I'm saying is based on facts!)

Why should we invite you into the guild ?

I think it could be a great experience we all could benefit from (mainly me ofc), but I think it could be great for you aswel Smile
The decision is ofc yours to make, but I want you to know that I'd be looking forward to committing to this guild ^^

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?

None recommended me this site. When I was in An0nYm0uS, they had a simular site, this made me figure that a big and known guild as "Bonded" had one. After a few clicks and searches later, I found the site ^^

Feel free to ask me questions if there is anything that makes you wonder and I will try to answer them as best as I can Smile

~Please don't be to harsh on this application, I'm really not good at these things :/ Pl0x! ^^
Anonymous
THNKR

Back to top Go down

Application, THNKR! (Accepted) Empty Re: Application, THNKR! (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Nice informative application, Yes from me.

-GreatEmperor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Your application is really nice and elaborated so the only 
thing left to say is yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 pm

detailed Application. No more Question , you seems a good guy and I like your apply Yesfrom me

Regrads Leo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THNKR Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Wow, so quick replies! Thank you so much for both "yes" and replying so fast! ^^
Still waiting for an end/final decision ofc Smile Take your time ^^ and again, thank you for the fast reply. This is as far from a dead/inactive guild as possible! I LOVE IT! <33
Anonymous
THNKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Your application is really nice and long and you seem like a well-fitting guy. I'll give you a YES.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Yoooooo,
Good guy, i remember you bought my tylent belt <3
Yes from me mate, Looking forward to meet you in game Smile

~ Tristan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi Fredrik,

You made a really nice apply. I got no further questions, because you told all I want to know Wink
YES from me!

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by THNKR Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Thank you!

I knew I had seen the name before, Tristan Smile ofc I remember who I bought one of my best items from (8 stars now) ^^
Anonymous
THNKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey Fredrik Smile Very detailed application and well explained goals. Its a Yes from Me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:27 am

Your application has been accepted. Please create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the user and contact NarcisGirl, Lucibilis or GreatEmperor to get invited to the guild.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum