Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse's application (Accepted)

Go down

Jesse's application (Accepted) Empty Jesse's application (Accepted)

Post by Jesseprkl Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Main Character

In-game name: Mentaali

Job: Marksman

Level: 166

Do you have experience with bossing: I've been doing alot of bosses with my friends. However I never have done CRA yet but I'm really interested to join bossruns. I've done bosses magnus, czak, cht etc. I actually made my marksman to do bosses. Level is pretty low now but that's because I created the character two days ago. Probably leveling tomorrow to 175+.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Hello everybody! So something about me? Well, I am a 19 years old guy from Northem Europe, Finland. I am a student, doing my abiturient year in sixth form. I'll graduate in few months. I'm applying to study as a business administration.
 I live alone at the moment. Moved in my very first own aparment in the last spring. Going to move together with my girlfriend in couple of months tough. We've been together for three years now.
 I enjoy playing games especially as you can expect, Maplestory has been my favourite game since I was 10 years old little man. My second passion are dogs. In the future I will probably have my house full of little pugs. Very Happy

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? I've been playing Maple since 2006. It all began when my old friend when we were kids. My friends big brother and his friends were playing Maplestory and me and my old friend were like wow! We downloaded the game on his laptop and started to play. We really enjoyed it even though neither of us didn't speak a single word of english. I re-downloaded Maplestory after few years. I played actively in Europe Maplestory in years 2009-2011. I quitted playing for some reason. Maybe I didn't experience anything new or interesting anymore. Anyway, I re-downlaoded the game again in 2013 and I've been more interested in Maplestory more than ever. I love every new content we've got in game.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Herrastöö, Vauhtistöö, Tubestöö, ZeroStöö, Lutkastöö, Niinistöö, Hutsustöö, Taistelustöö, Demonstöö, Twitchstöö, Nigrgurl (name is gonna be changed), BornFegit (name is going to be changed), Lumipallo, NewishJigger (name is gonna be changed depending what GM's are thinking), Chucknourish, Mentaali.
 Mentaali is for bosses, others all link characters to Mentaali.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Money, Rebirth, HelloWorld.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Money is an active merchanting guild. Rebirth and HW have both been quitted.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 7 days a week. I often have fm1 doorspot so I must be very active.

On average, how many hours do you play per day? +10h.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Merching, grinding, henesys, free market entrance.

How do you gain mesos? Merching all the way. At this point you'll probably ask me what am I merching. I do merch everything, yes, also white scrolls etc. On the other hand, I'm doing it with my character that is made for merching and out of the guild. So that wouldn't affect any bad reputation for the guild my main character is in.

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes, read and understood.

Why do you want to join us? Your guild seems to be a nice community. I saw that you're recruiting new people so I just made a decission to apply. I'm also interested of bossruns.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Narcisgirl.

Why should we invite you into the guild ? You should invite me if you're looking for new members who are:
1. Active
2. Friendly
3. Helpful
4. Trustful
5. Awesome

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? I whispered Narcisgirl and she/he told me about this site. Smile
Anonymous
Jesseprkl

Back to top Go down

Jesse's application (Accepted) Empty Re: Jesse's application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Oh god, YOU were the one who stole my "Lumipallo"? I had to figure out some weird name for my Luminous, thanks to you :c
Nah, don't worry. I didn't play her for long anyways.
 Anyways, great application! You really worked on it. (It's even better than mine!)
 Things that I like:
 *All the link skill characters.
 *You actually speak good English.
 *You seem active and friendly.
 *You.

Your level is under our requirements, but if you can get 170+ quickish, it shouldn't be a problem?
 I don't like the fact that you merch on items that are seen as duped but as long as it's not causing anything negative for the community, I don't mind.
 You seem like a nice guy. I'm giving you a YES.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Good solution for a mercher that like to join the guild, just stay out of the radar with selling to obvious duped items, (still bannable)
you seem like a nice social guy that looks for a fun guild, i think you'll fit in!
one more thing, YES

~Tristan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Hello, Jesse!

Good and informative application. However, I have a few questions for you (if you don't mind).

- I see you have many characters, which is good. Lvl 166 for a "main" is a little low. As far as I could see, the highest lvl was 194 (ZeroStöö), which is also good. But for me, It seems like you give up on your characters when they reach a certain lvl. I know these are link- chars, but what guarantee do we have that you won't just quit this character and start over with another?
What is so special with this one?

- What happened to your Zero? Why don't you play on that one (asking because it's by far your highest lvl character).

- I really don't like the fact that you merch items that are in fact seen as duped. I do not care if it affects the guild or not, merching on duped items are wrong, no matter how you put it.
Will you continue selling these items? (there is no correct answers, just curious).

- What are your thoughts on selling duped items in general?

Otherwise, it's a fine application. I will however keep my vote to the questions are answered.
Please note that these questions are not interrogate you, but rather being on the safe side.

~ Fredrik
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jesse's application (Accepted) Empty RE: THNKR

Post by Jesseprkl Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello THNKR,

Let's start on the first topic. Yes, I currently have 17 slots in my account. I'll buy next slot when new character is going to be released, like Beast tamer's link skill is pretty nice and can replace worse link skill. But now to the main point. Yes my zero is currently the highest level character in my account. Zero was supposed to be my main character but I realized that I don't really enjoy to play with it. I still wanted to level my zero because of the zero's character card. I used to grind with really many experience buffs. And the second thing - How can you be sure that I won't stop playing with my marksman? So far, marksman has been the most amazing class I've ever played. My marksman isn't yet even enough high level to join but I can fix that problem in few ours. Probably later today. Marksman is all the way special class, I guess I'm in love with it. And like you said before, other characters are just for link skills. I enjoy leveling so I could make even more link characters if it just would be possible.
Second topic was about merching. I will continue selling the same items that I've used to sell this far. On the other hand there are some items I wouldn't buy. For example some duped weapons/armours. What are your thoughts on selling duped items in general? There must be a limit in everything. If it doesn't harm anyone - It's alright, and this far I've been doing it just fine.

Best regards,
Jesse.
Anonymous
Jesseprkl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:28 pm

hmmmm ... For me it seems like you have figured things out for the time being. I really hope your goals with this character are both long-term and interesting enough to follow up on.

Questions well enough executed.

It's a YES from me.

~ Fredrik

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:17 am

nice informative application, yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Hello Jesse,

Great that you decided to apply to Bonded! I know you (not that long tho) from your merching character. What I've seen from you till now is that you're a really nice guy who want to help other people. Your apply is looking really good and it's a YES from me.

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey Jesse
daam I hate to read a long application Very Happy ,but I like your story about yourself . some things remind me of myself , I start to play Ems 2006 too with a real friend Smile , but he left me for WoW and now Im stuck in Ems ,*hihi*.so yeah after all I vote
Yes.

Regrads Leo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Your application has been accepted. Please create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the user and contact NarcisGirl, Lucibilis or GreatEmperor to get invited to the guild.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down