Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted)

Go down

Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) Empty Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted)

Post by TarienWasTaken Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Please fill in this application form if you want to join the guild.
Applicants with a main character which is level 170+ will be added in the main guild. Those lower will be added into the alternate guild, and transferred at a later time.

Main Character

In-game name: Tarien

Job: Phantom

Level: 161

Do you have experience with bossing:
not really did ht zak and thoose when i played a couple years ago
-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Im 19 years old live in sweden (1 hour off gothenburgh).
I liek anime movies and games. atm im unemployed irl but im seraching for a job.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? 5-6 years on and off

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Tarien Tarien1 Tarien2 Tarien3 Tarien4 Tommie007. Before i came back i played DedicatedBM but can't confirm my account cus i used old e-mail i cant access anymore.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: on this acc mystery random join

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? just random join when got invited left cus they were not especially active and didnät talk at all  

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? everyday

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 5

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? i like the quest lines i have been doing them alot i also like farming big stacks of items =D

How do you gain mesos?
started again a week ago sold nx to fund myself at start.

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? i Have read them but idk if i can guarantee 100% no henehoeing Kappa

Why do you want to join us? i want an active guild to be friendly and doing stuff toghether

Are there any persons you know in our guild? i used to play with greatemperor in the upbeats on my old character.

Why should we invite you into the guild ? im a nice guy i play alot and is active.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? GreatEmperor told me about it

Im hoping for a positive response and look forward to meeting you in-game. Greetings
Anonymous
TarienWasTaken

Back to top Go down

Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) Empty Re: Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Before i came back i played DedicatedBM but can't confirm my account cus i used old e-mail i cant access anymore.

you can get your info back easily.
this is how you do it:

1: go to http://support.nexoneu.com/Main/

2: submit a ticket.
Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) Dcff42953e

3:fill out all the info, if you dont know something just place an '-', even if that question has a *. Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) 459694ee69

4: once you recieved the info (will be sent to the email address of your current account), simply login to the website and follow the steps to activate a new email.

I will not yet vote to your application cus I am a new member to this community aswell, and I dont consider myself to be in a position to judge others yet. Nevertheless, i hope this helps you get your old account info back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) Empty Re: Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, Tarien!

Your application was a little brief, but no worries! We'll try get you thorugh it ^^

First. Our req. lvl for "Bonded" is 170, but as I see your "DedicatedBM" (198), I think you'll be fine and over the req. lvl soon. ^^

I have however a few questions for you (if you don't mind).

-  (Personal):
Do you have any other interests besides anime movies and games?

What other games do you play?

What do you do with the time left over?

which anime movies do you like? (One Piece, I hope) !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- (Game related):
You say you've played maple for 5-6 years on and off... Will this "on- periode" be lasting? And if so, what guarantee do we have for you staying?

Have you been in other "known" guilds with ur "DedicatedBM"? If so, which?

- I want to know a little bit more about your goals for this character (are they shorted lived?).

- I have to say I'm a little worried about how you spend your time in maple. Doing quests and etc. can and will quickly be boring (trust me, I speak from experience).

Are you planning to spend some time grinding, and when/if you reach lvl 200 - what are your plans after that? O.o

Please note that all these questions are not to interrogate you, but rather for me/us to know who we're dealing with ^^ (please don't take it the wrong way).

I'm truly sorry for the long post, but to simplify I've used " -------- " to mark the stages.

Otherwise, you seems like a nice guy.

It's a fine application. I will however hold my vote until the questions are answered.

~ Fredrik
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm really sorry. I forgot to give you a "star" too.

*Your game activity looks really promising and good. I'm looking forward to meet you in game.

I can't stress this enough. Please don't take all the questions the wrong way. This is mainly for us to get to know you better and also to build up more trust. In this guild we like to know each other, you see ^^

~ Fredrik
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

I used to be in a guild with Tommyboy years ago (Idk if you remember me though, I used to play my DB, Karhunkynsi) and I can assure he's a really nice guy, though a bit quiet Razz
  I'm giving you a yes if you'll do your best get 170+ asap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TarienWasTaken Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:22 am

- (Personal):
Do you have any other interests besides anime movies and games?

yeah ofc i hang with my friends and work out etc.

What other games do you play?

Hearthstone
League Of Legends
Binding Of Isaac
bunch of random games to my 360 and N64

What do you do with the time left over?

Left over as in free time?
Iplay games watchtv sleep etc idk.

which anime movies do you like? (One Piece, I hope) !!!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/razori333

- (Game related):
You say you've played maple for 5-6 years on and off... Will this "on- periode" be lasting? And if so, what guarantee do we have for you staying?

Yeah last time it ended mostly beacause my guild atm upbeats which i really liked broke up and stuff.

Have you been in other "known" guilds with ur "DedicatedBM"? If so, which?
I was in TheUpbeats, Elements,AntiSocial

- I want to know a little bit more about your goals for this character (are they shorted lived?).

Goals hard to say but i want to make some big bosses eventually. get 200 ofc.

- I have to say I'm a little worried about how you spend your time in maple. Doing quests and etc. can and will quickly be boring (trust me, I speak from experience).

Don't worry at my old character i had like 98% of quest at that time cleared and i never got bored ^^

Are you planning to spend some time grinding, and when/if you reach lvl 200 - what are your plans after that? O.o

Yeah i plan on getting my guy level 200 eventually
Anonymous
TarienWasTaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Some answers are a bit short and less precise, but the questions is well enough executed.

It's a YES from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Yes from me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TarienWasTaken Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Fun seeing so many are positive Smile

I can add i have leveled abit since i wrote this and is lvl 166 atm and i keep getting a few levels every day at mr lee so 170 shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game soon Smile
Anonymous
TarienWasTaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Good luck with a lv 170.
Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 pm

TarienWasTaken wrote:

Yeah i plan on getting my guy level 200 eventually

Hello Tom,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for applying to Bonded.
You're not a men of words I guess, because your apply is pretty short and your answers are short as well Tarien is Applying 4 the guild (Accepted) Icon_razz

Can you read (and answer) that question again please? I'm pretty curious about your plans after being lvl 200.
Anyway, you seem like a nice and fair guy to me, but I will hold my vote, till you answered it.

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TarienWasTaken Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 am

after 200 i want to work on my range getting gear and link skills and so on. i also want to do end-game bosses. i will also probably train after 200 since the new level cap is 250.
Anonymous
TarienWasTaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:13 am

YES from me!
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Your application has been accepted. Please create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the user and contact NarcisGirl, Lucibilis or GreatEmperor to get invited to the guild.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down