Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for the Guild.(Declined)

2 posters

Go down

application for the Guild.(Declined) Empty application for the Guild.(Declined)

Post by Jandabaws Tue May 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Main Character

In-game name: jandabaws

Job: Xenon

Level: 205

Do you have experience with bossing: yes ive killed Hilla, Von leon, zakum, chaos zakum, root abyss, Horntail,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: i like to hangout with my friends, play maple alot and iam always in for a good joke, i go to school and get education about bookkeeping

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? ive been playing maplestory for about 2 and a half years now

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: ive played all jobs so i cant tell u all the character names but the best ones are jandabaws Im0p cygnusjan.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: dutchspirit and BossrushNL

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
dutchspirit got inactive, bossrush whas my selfmade guild but didnt have enough time to keep it active when i had my exam school year.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 5-6 days a week

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 4-8 hours a day if it isnt more

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? killing bosses checking the fm and chilling and having fun with friends

How do you gain mesos? Sell NX kill bosses or merch

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? yes i have and i understand the rules ofcourse.

Why do you want to join us? because i heard it is a fun good guild with good highranked players to do some fun stuff with wich i couldnt do before like kill some hard bosses

Are there any persons you know in our guild?
yes i do i know Pewdiepie0 he is a buddy of mine
Why should we invite you into the guild ?
because im a nice trusted person the play with on maplestory
How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?
Pewdiepie0 told me about it and i visited rigth away after we talked about the guild.
Anonymous
Jandabaws

Back to top Go down

application for the Guild.(Declined) Empty Re: application for the Guild.(Declined)

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Welcome to the forum Jan,

Nice to see another dutch person applying ^^
I really don't have any questions, since I think your apply is clear enough to me, only thing I wanna know is;

What is your opinion on duped items, if you have any; are you willing to give those up?

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

application for the Guild.(Declined) Empty Re: application for the Guild.(Declined)

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello Jan

Bossing Experience:
Well really to say you're 205 you havn't got much bossing experience :/ only hilla, vl, czak, ra and ht? doesn't seem alot when you're a high level i'd have expected you to have done emp/pb

Do you have any link skill characters? if so which ones?
What is your nx rate?
What do you merch?

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Eya Jan,

I think you remember me from the dutch alliance before. You were leader of BossrushNL and I was in CrystalRush that time. After a while the alliance broke up, because your guild was very rude. My opinion about you is not very positive. People complained a lot about the situation, But you were the leader and didn't do anything about it.
I don't want rude people in the guild, so my vote for now is gonna be a no

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:16 pm

can you pls tell us more about urself? 1 sentence wont do it for me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

application for the Guild.(Declined) Empty extra info

Post by jadabaws Tue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

@ iTzphannie i also enjoy soccer some times and i love to watch tv also while iam playing maple on my laptop i like to go out ( to a club) have a good time and bring home girls but i guess every male does enjoy that XD?

@ bennetwitch yes i do have tried empress but with a few unfunded and low lvls so it wasnt a succes and ive tried to kill pinkbean 2 times with 2 dc's f7 so i didnt feel to get those masks aigen XD my NX rate used to be 1:50 but im all out and i need to remake my bank so im merching much items for low prices between a 10-20m price range each item but im focussing on my linkskill characters at the moment. i got a 120 kanna 153 luminos 120 mercedes 127 demon avenger cygnus windbreaker lvl 159 a 91 phatom wich im working on to get to 120 and later i will be training my demonslayer to lvl 120 that one is lvl 30 now

@pillows i think duped items are bad for the economy and it is cheating/hacking the game that is aigenst the rules so i think all duped items should be destroyed if i had those i would be willing to destroy those items.

if there are anymore questions u can always ask ^^

Anonymous
jadabaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm

I had a chat with Narcisgirl and she told me that you kicked people from your guild without any vaild reason, also that you were rude to people, could you tell me a little more about this please.

Also, where did you find the guild rules? Because last time you could'nt read the guild rules unless you had an account on the forum.

/Ludde
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello again Jan

You say "im merching much items for low prices between a 10-20m price range each item" what items EXACTLY are you merching? saying this doesn't really give much of an indication of what you're selling.

how long does it take you to level your link skill chars to level 120?

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm

No.

Forum
Junior Master
Junior Master

https://bonded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

application for the Guild.(Declined) Empty nvm

Post by Jandabaws Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 pm

nvm i dont feel like joining this guild after what i heard so never mind the application
Anonymous
Jandabaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:49 pm

May I know what you've heard about this guild?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Pillows wrote:May I know what you've heard about this guild?

Curious about that as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Well obviously you weren't serious about joining the guild..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm

I guess he won't reply again, but I'd also like to know what he heard about the guild
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 pm

he prpply heard nothing about the guild, he is just lying and mad cuz he know he wont get accepted in the guild

and srsly this is a time waste, 2 people that isnt srsly about the apply, for now i gnna read first the one of the last question "Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?" and if they say yes i gnna vote no. except if they heard from someone
then i gnna read the whole apply f3 lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Ive just read these applications... Facedesk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am

Fru wrote:Ive just read these applications... Facedesk.

haha xD me 2 thats why its so annoying if they dont take it srsly anymore ><
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down