Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted) Empty Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 am

Main Character

In-game name: NatsuNoAme

Job: Night Lord

Level: 143

Do you have experience with bossing: I use to go bossing pre BB on my shad, been a few times after BB and use to lead CWKPQ.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Im currently working full time so im more of a night owl when it comes to games apart from sundays where i dont need to work.
Most of the time during my free time i end up playing games or watching anime/dramas

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing?
Roughly since the release of pirates in EMS

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Mukorosan/Mukorokun/Enzokun/ShøotingStar/MrBùnny/xSnowyAlex/MrLazyy/xYuei/xLazyBoy/ChibiMukoro etc etc... too many characters sorry x.x

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: LogHorizon / Sincerely

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Log Horizon was too inactive when i first joined back, Sincerely was my own guild back 2 years ago but since i quit i disbanded it.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week?
4-7

On average, how many hours do you play per day?
1-5

How do you spend your time in MapleStory?
Bossing, Raiding FM, doing some quests and leveling main char or Mules for link skills

How do you gain mesos?
Buy/Sell items, Sometimes selling NX to friends when they need it

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?
Yes and i do understand the rules

Why do you want to join us?
Met a few members of the guild they all seem really nice and active so i wanted to see if this is the right place for me

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Not in particular

Why should we invite you into the guild ?
Im not sure what my good qualities are but hopefully i'll prove myself to you and the guild ^^

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?
i Sold an item to one of your guild members and i asked if i could join and they pointed me this way Very Happy
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted) Empty Re: Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 am

*kuch* :X
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted) Empty Re: Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 am

Hello Alex,

What was the reason you quitted?
What items do you buy/sell?
What is your opinion on Duped Items?

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:05 am

What was the reason you quitted? The Dupe hacks 2 years ago, everything was hacked i just couldn't be bothered with the game and have a chance of being contaminated by the hacks.

What items do you buy/sell? Anything that i see cheaper than the average price i'll buy it in and try to sell back at the market price that i know of

What is your opinion on Duped Items? *Hate* the reason why i quit too.
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:08 am

Hello again,

What items would you buy that are cheap to resell?

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:13 am

with the current events going on aka PMD, i would buy apples cheap now and resell a lot later when i dont need it or even white scrolls and miracles.
From what i see atm apples still dropping around 500k or so per one, maybe it'll get lower who knows? but 500k isn't too bad of a price and we don't know when the next PMD will come so the apples could inflate a lot in the future.

-hench essay kind of xD-
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 am

Hello again Alex,

white scrolls are classed as a duplicated item aswell as miracles (even though they're dropped from PMD idk if they are anymore but once uppon a time they were and its usually best to stay away from selling them)

Would you stop selling these items if you were to be accepted into the guild?

Also, What is your job?

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:06 am

im not keen on selling those particularly, it was just listed since i was on the PMD topic, i dont have any white scrolls atm and the miracles i got was from 2 years ago when i farmed them xD. but yeah if i was selling them properly i would stop.
Im currently working for my brother's shop been helping since he requested he needed help after i finished college, so i chose not to move onto uni and started working
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:08 am

Hello again.

I like your answers and your fast replies.

I'd like to vote Yes.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:12 am

Thanks a lot ^^ it was nice meeting you and having a convo here Smile
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 am

Hey Alex,

I like your answers, but I've still some questions to ask xD.

This is just my appinion but for me maple started to be fun from 140, What do you think about this?

I'm also wondering what you think about that maple made it possible to lv to 200 in 1 day as zero.

Do you have experience with higher lvls or is this the highest you ever got?

if this is the highest, I'd prefer to wait 1 more week to see how motivated you are for lvling.

I'd like to meet you in game before my vote <3
U keep it a bit mysterious for me xD, I like your answers but I still haven't figured out your personality.

Maybe this'll help out xD

Do you have any hobby's?
What kind a work do you do?
What would you like to do in ur spare time except basic stuff and maple?

Zephyr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 am

Well, i do agree maple starts getting fun after 140, thats where all the challenging parts of maple actually begins e.g. being able to solo RA bosses by yourself with a mule to get in xD i enjoy the higher level aspects of the game although i never got to "really high" level.
As for the zero lv200 in one day, it doesnt surprise me anymore tbh, the game lost its exp curve after PMD and BB came out :/ the days when grinding at mp3 for months was still a thing :p
the highest level i've reached is 162 but that was early BB and i basically had no funds so even going monster park barely got me any exp x.x
Overall, im more of a quiet type irl unless im comfortable around the people im with so i guess shy is a good word to describe me. I guess my main hobby is playing games if that counts xD otherwise listening to music would be the next option. My brother opened a food shop so im mainly serving customers, making milkshakes, waffles and some other desserts Very Happy
I use to go out with friends quite a lot during spare time and watch movies and stuff or hang out in their house and play on xbox and PS but due to work shift constraints i only get sunday off (12 hour shifts everyday sucks :p) so if i do go out its sundays
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:56 am

Hi alex and welcome to our forum,

I only have 1 question for you: do you ever sleep? 0.0

Other than that, just 1 more thing to point out. IF you get accepted, you'll be added to the side guild till you're 170. Just thought I'd let you know in advance.

Happy with your answers so far.

yes from me

Best of luck,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:27 am

Hi Alex,

From your your application and replies you seem to be a great guy who'd be a nice addition to our guild, and perhaps we can help you achieve some of those challenging parts of maple that you want Smile
YES from me!

/Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 am

Hi Alex,

I liked your answers to all the questions, Quick replies too. You seem like a really nice guy and I think you will fit right in !

#YES from me.

Good luck with your application,
-Gaela
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Hey Alex,

You've made a nice picture of yourself <3
I guess that the ig talking part can happen in ally chat Razz
So actually I voted already in the sentence above xD, it's a YES for me <3

for the guildys, hope my questions were usefull Smile

Zephyr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:19 pm

@QraQra haha I was sleeping but phone keeps ringing from messages so I popped on to look, and the side guild thing is fine I've been told already Smile

@Teale thanks for the vote and hopefully I can fit in too and go bossing asap! Smile

@Gaela thanks a lot I appreciate the luck and compliments ^-^

@Zephyr hopefully I can talk to u ig too! And im gonna make u pay for making me write that wall of text! :p
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Im happy enough what I have seen here and You seem to be a wonderful person.
It will be a Yes from Me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Eya Alex,

Also a YES from me! Hope to meet you in game soon Smile

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:48 pm

for me its a yes too, because lauren still need to punish you. since you though that she was a boy lol xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

YES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:39 pm

yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 pm

@alex, well I used to be the best questioner of our old guild, trying to pick it up again as u noticed Razz

@mikko hmm, if you like to do that in ur spare time, sure, but just don't bother me LOL (avatar)

Last edited by Zephyr on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:07 pm

YES from me aswell!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Hey Alex,

If readed your apply and the questions pp asked you and the answer you made.
For now I don't have any furthere questions for you and as I have seen your answers the probably won't be a problem so I will welcome you and vote YES aswell.

Just hop by in the GFM (Ch6 Fm5) when you have some spare time.

Greatings, Cobus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next