Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello Alex and welcome to our forum.

I like your apply and your answers, along with the incredible fast replys, however I'd like a better reason on who we should add you, and what's your future plans? Are you planing on reaching lvl 200 soon or du you have other stuff that you wanna do before that?

Kind regards, Grooser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for NatsuNoAme (Accepted)

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Thank you everyone for the support Smile!

@Grooser I dont plan to hit lv200 anytime soon. I value equipment over levels I dont want to hit lv200 and dealing the same damage as a level 160. As for when and how long it'll take for me to reach 200 thats a question I need to ask my other half Smile
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 pm

mukorokun wrote:Thank you everyone for the support Smile!

@Grooser I dont plan to hit lv200 anytime soon. I value equipment over levels I dont want to hit lv200 and dealing the same damage as a level 160. As for when and how long it'll take for me to reach 200 thats a question I need to ask my other half Smile

Levels deal a great difference in damage. I know I shoud'nt be talking as I've taken quite long to lvl, too, but it worries me a bit that you don't find lvling that important. I hope that you atleast try to reach lvl 170 as fast as possible to join the main guild.

I still want another reason on why we should accept you. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 pm

@Grooser levels do matter, but equips is what define people that boss effectively and those that dont. I've been through high level low dmg as well as low level high damage and I can honestly say I value equips before level. An example would be my rl cousin whose 20x DB has lower range than my couple whose also a DB but 14x. Anyway back on topic x.x
I believe you should accept me becauseeee... I have what you're looking for and most importantly this guild provides everything im looking for, close relationship check. Activeness check. Friendliness check. Pros check~! . Also being part of a family whats more important than seeing people grow, I would want to demonstrate how much potential I have and you can see for yourself.
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 am

I get your point and I believe that you get mine, no point in having a high range if you don't have the requierd lvl to kill the boss, just like there's no point in beeing high lvld if you don't have the range to kill it, both is important Wink

I'd satisfied with your answers, a Yes from me.

(would still like you to try to gain a few lvls atleast)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:50 am

(would still like you to try to gain a few lvls atleast)

+1 for Grooser

Maybe is a time limit for leveling an idea?
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Narcisgirl wrote:(would still like you to try to gain a few lvls atleast)

+1 for Grooser

Maybe is a time limit for leveling an idea?

Well everyone doesn't have the time to lvl so a limit would maybe put too much preassure on the applicant, however we could make it as clear as possible that we want our members to be high-lvld, and drag them out on the training field from time to time, just ny 2 cents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:01 pm

You have been accepted Smile Contact Teale, BeatsGoesOn, HyakkaRyou or LTeureka so we can invite you to the guild.

Forum
Junior Master
Junior Master

https://bonded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mukorokun Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank you very much ^^
Anonymous
mukorokun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2