Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow application (Denied)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shadow application (Denied) - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow application (Denied)

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:14 pm

buddy list xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:18 pm

oh okay derp ^^'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Narcisgirl wrote:
BennetWitch wrote:
Fru wrote:According to Lauren, I can understand your application more. :PSeems like you need a lot of help, but I think that's what a guild for. Yes

this is true, she hasn't played ms before, she was invited into ano mule guild for when she needed help and i wasn't there to help her. She's been trying on her own to lv higher and cause she doesn't know places to grind/experience of maple she finds it hard

Yeah well, but I think then we can invite like everybody (low lvl, not knowing anything about ms) in the guild? We probably get some more applies from lower lvl people (not knowing ms) in the future. And to be honest, if we accept her, I think we need to say yes to them too.

I mean, I did it myself in the beginning (like a lot of other people)? I tried/found out a lot of things myself. There is google, youtube etc. to learn more about the game. And I am sure you can find some other guild with people around your lvl, who can help you. Also better for you, cause then you can pq/grind together wit them (we are all too high lvl) Besides that, her apply is not that good.. Sorry my vote stays no.

Narcisgirl~

Aight, that's true. :\
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2