Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application (Accepted) Empty Application (Accepted)

Post by Domè Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Main Character

In-game name:Domè

Job:Paladin

Level:215

Do you have experience with bossing:Yes enought experience Cra / Empress / Cht/ PB and all

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Im from Germany 21 years , I live at home still with my parents. currently I have a Education as a locksmith, at the weekend I enjoy to be with friends Inreal
and "ingame" In my freetime I enjoy beening with friend, (disco, Football)

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? since 2010 with 1 year break

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: haha I even can't remember me on all Names

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Jackwolfskin, HellsAngels

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? because all my friends where gone

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 7 Laughing

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 10-13h

How do you spend your time in MapleStory?Bossruns, LvL ,chill in leafre with friends Very Happy

How do you gain mesos?S< Nx and legal Bossrun Items Cra

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes I did

Who do you know in Bonded?  NarcisGirl and Mizurei both are buddys of me

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Because I heard you guys searching for nice ppl  

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? a Buddy told me about these Forum
Anonymous
Domè

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey Dome! You were in Anonymous. May I know why you didn't mention it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm

Yes from me ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) Empty saskldmadnladn

Post by Domè Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm

because I hate all the Rules they had , Like don't sell Winter cards with your'e own char , because of all duper ...
Anonymous
Domè

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Dome, we also have that rule in Bonded if i'm right, we kicked people cause of that.

So did you realy readed the guild rules or just answered the question to get easy away with it?

Last edited by Itslikehurt on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

I understand it, but we have that rule too. You can sell them on a mule, but selling items that are considered to be duped gives a bad reputation to the guild.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello dome

Please give names of your igns
(It isnt hard to log in and type igns down..)

You say you dont like how anonymous didnt like you selling winters, unfortunately we dont sllow thoes kinds of sellings as they are a duped item. Same as some orher items.

What was the cause of the 1 year break?

What is your opinion on duped items?

Looking forward to your answers.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Domè Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:50 pm

I read the Rules and I am Argee anyways my eng isnt the best ^^
ehm about selling dupped items I dindt dupe anything I earn all self with my mules

Charnames I ever used ..

Phantom-140 o0Jessica0o/Lumi-124 Jessiilight/Merzedec 120 oOJessicaOo/Koc 120 JessiKoc/koc 120 R2D225/Koc 120 R2D224/ Kaiser 120 JessiKaiser/ Mihile 85 Gunusx3/ Demonslayer 162 LJessiL/ demonAvenger 120 Jessiilight/Xenon 124 IJessiI/ Zero 107 Paranormal/ Kanna lvl 121 JessisKanna/ don*t worry about all names Very Happy Jessi I guess Iam a guy but I played with my gf in this time
Anonymous
Domè

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm

For identification are you able to show us that what you say is true about yourself? e.g name and age (yes or no, no details please)

Are you able to show us your NX transaction history to prove that you do indeed sell NX? (Y/N)

Who do you think are our major competitors, in terms of guilds?

Last edited by EasyModo on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Another question to add done,

You say you were with your gf at that time with all the happy jess igns and things does your gf have access to your account i formation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Domè wrote:I read the Rules and I am Argee anyways my eng isnt the best ^^
ehm about selling dupped items  I dindt dupe anything I earn all self with my mules

even if you know you earned it by your own. other people dont know and for them all winter are duped. all ws are duped all hqee are duped and that stuff.

same with the phantom card thats duped.

i used the selective cubes to make some 2nd wep (also phantomcards) but i always make a proof (recording how i earn/made it)
and then in shop name like.. "poke=proof for legit items"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 pm

Mikko they're their for a reason dont want another person to do the same as what the other did... To me doesnt look pointless more safe f3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Removing Mikko's comment. It's not up to you whether or not the questions are pointless. If the applicant does not wish to answer and provides an acceptable reason, we may not consider them. Otherwise, do not comment on others' questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Domè Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

She was my real gf and what is in real stays irl and I quitt 1 years after I got Hacked in the hackerwave 2012 .

about these duped items , I think when someone work hard to get something like this (log all chars for event's ) is it hard to understand why I don't have to sell it , and when someone comes to me and said he sell it with a mule , where is there the appropriate ?

And yes I can prove that I sell Nx Very Happy
Anonymous
Domè

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello again,

I'd like to vote no. I dont like the application and you seem to want to be able to sell these duped items which is against our rules.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Dome, 

You seem like a good person. You English is not perfect, but we accept people from around the world !
The important thing is we understand you, and you understand us. Sometimes i look for a word and my guild mates help me.

Are you willing to sell winters only on mules (Bonded non-related mules) if you're accepted to Bonded ?

You are Sylvana best friend and she is also mine. I trust her judgement so i will vote yes on that condition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 pm

The point of the rule about not selling known duped items on guild related characters has nothing to do with whether or not the items you acquired were duped or not. It has to do with maintaining the guild reputation, and if you're not willing to comply with that, then I'm afraid we won't be able to accept you.

For example: You cube a phantom card on your own, and end up with lines like those of the cards that are widely known to be duped. You yourself know that it's not duped, but buyers who see it will assume it's duped, and this will give a bad image of the guild.

I hope you understand! Holding my vote for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Domè Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 pm

sorry for the late answer  

Well I wont sell any duped items ( even they arent duped earnd all bye myself ) ..
It#s just the few winter cards i had left , nothing more . I dont have and I dont buy any duped items , I cube all self and I spend alot of money in these game . and Yes Im sorry for my Eng , I getting some help anyways to answer her . maybe you guys talk to me Ingame  Domè
Anonymous
Domè

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you for understanding, Dome!
Nice of you to agree, it's a YES from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

After reading all of the comments, i'll give you a YES.
You seem like a fair and kind guy + if you ever want to sell (considered duped) items, like winters for example, you can always ask the guild if they're interested in buying (for grinding)!

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 pm

It's a yes from me too!

Fru
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello Dome and welcome to our forum ~

After reading your apply and the comments I've got the impression that you're a nice guy and you seem to fit in the guild (also very high lvld, big +), however I do have one question, you mentioned that you left your previous guilds because your friends were gone (left?), do you see that this is a reason to leave Bonded too, or will you stay in the guild even tho your current friends would leave?

Grooser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 am

Being Sylvana's friend, I can see a reason that you are applying with her. My question is, however, would you stay in the guild if she, for some reason, was to leave? Or would you leave with her?
 I find your English barely understandable, perhaps because my skills aren't perfect either, but if it's not going to cause any troubles understanding you, or you understanding others, I don't see it as a problem.
 As long as you will not merch on duped or items that are considered duped, I like your application. Waiting for your answers before voting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 am

Evidently you changing your money making methods to abide by the guild rules shows commitment. Thank you for your patience and answers to the guild's questions. I think you'll make a great addition to Bonded.

Yes from me.

Warm regards,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 am

U have a COW from me <3

Some of the questions here i kinda find a lil unreasonable @ guildies.

But that might be cuz of recent actions. Razz

Back to topic.
I like your apply and u seem to answer alot and i heard about you from sylvie and u seem like a very nice guy. hope i get to know you more in-game ^^

HyakkaRyou. Aka: Cow~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next