Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application (Accepted) Empty Application (Accepted)

Post by iLucian1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Main Character

In-game name: XoXFateXoX

Job: DB

Level: 200

Do you have experience with bossing: Honestly, I've no idea about CRA, or Empress boss runs or not that much Sad  Always died at beginning Very Happy  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: I like playing basketball and being outside. I have always dreamed of having a dog but I can't. In addition, i really like watching animes in my leisure time, almost every well-known animes I have watched at least once. So, if there's anyone who's similar , i would like to know it.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? Almost 3 years

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: XoXFateXoX, iFallinLove, TrueTear, OneDate, Skyis, Cacious, Pianous, Chocie, ForgetYou

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in:HellsAngel, Wolfsblut, Realism, SmokingAce

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Sometimes, I was feeling troubled to keep staying there, so i told them the reason and left peafully.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? Like 4-5, I suppose

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 4-5 hours but mainy afk

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? I like meeting new friends and communicate with them or merching at fm.

How do you gain mesos? Merching

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?I have read it and I totally agree with.

Why do you want to join us? Since I'm guildless now and Leo (Louvree) have recommened me to give a try. We used to be in the same guild Smile

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Louvree

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Maybe I can't help you guys by bossing runs but at least I will be fair and kind to each of you and I won't make any trouble for sure Very Happy

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Louvree did

Your sincerely
Lu
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Heya Lu,

First of al welcome to our forum.
On what items are you merching mainly?
Do you have link mules? and so ye what classes and lv?

Greatings, Cobus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Omg Lu<3
Welcome to our Forum
<3 nice that you have made ​​a application,I am very surprised

And ofc a Yesfrom me , he is an really old friend of my, had a great time always. And since you back to Ems <3 , I'll going to teach you on Cra (join me soon Queen I'll Skype you )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLucian1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey Cobus,

it's nice to meet ya Smile Well, i do not only merching on special items. I used to merch Bronze and Adamantium plates at first Very Happy That's how I made my first money in this game. I sell what people need, besides, "pro equips" xD When DS, Merces, Xenon came out, i sold a lot of skill books Very Happy

Yes, i do have link mules, almost all link skills. TrueTear = Phantom, ForgetYou = DS,
OneDate = DA, Pianous = Kanna, Cacious = Cannoneer, Pianous = Lumi, Skyis = Xenon.

Hope i could answer your question

Lu
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forums!

(I came back from afking and saw that you talked to the people in FM5, but we were all afk..)
I want to know what made you leave the previous guilds, it's nice to hear that you left them peacefully, but what made you leave in the first place?
If you don't want to ellaborate on this issue, i can understand that..

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLucian1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Hey Nick,

first of all, i need to thank you for your understanding, but there's nothing to hide. I have taken a pretty long break from Maple, almost 6 months ( Studying, Finals, Troubles in real life but also vacations during the summer holidays. ) So, when I came back, I heard that there're people always fighting against each other in our alli which caused Leo quit. That's why I have also left my previous guild.

Greeting Lu
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello Lu,

You say in your answer you sell what people 'need'
Q: What do the people need? And of these what are you selling?

Q: Why are you mainly AFK?

Q: What bosses do you have experience with?

Q: Why were you 'troubled' in previous guilds?

Q: What is your opinion on duped items?

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLucian1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 am

Hello ildril,

first i got to thank you for asking me those questions. It will make us much easier to get to know each other Very Happy

1. A : What I meant was supply and demand. It could be skill books, crafting materials or just simply potions. Everything that I own and I could make meso with. Right now, nothing, i'm still checking the fm prices.

2. A : I'm mainly afk because i got to study or attending school. I also could just staying in fm and selling my items and doing other things in real life while I got my shop opened.

3. A : I do have experience with zak/czak, ht/cht, pb (once), hilla, all RA bosses, but not CHAOS one. VL, Ark. I just died while killing Chao Queen with Louvree btw Razz

4. A: Well, some of my old guild leaders really wanted every memerbs to be active regulary but I couldn't because of some private reasons, so I left. Otherwise, i might get troubles with someone cuz of his behaviours, but after I have told him about it and it still hasn't changed, so.. before everyone of alli got annoyed of us, I better left.

5. A: Clearly, i don't like duped items. They're ruinning the entire trading system in MS , however, it could also be necessay for someone who doesn't have that much meso at beginning but still want to own 1 or 2 equips for better dmg , so they can do boss runs by themself and once they got meso by selling items they got from there, they could upgrade their old equips. If you see it in this way, it won't be a vicious cycle anymore. At last, i wanna share with you guys that i'm not someone who's spending money on this game. My earring is a duped one from Cheerpage. But i'm planning to change it for a better one.

Hope i could complete my application by this one.

PS: Whatever you guys think on duped items, I have already written my whole opinions. So, i will be thankfull if you guys don;t matter it. Since an item can not describe what kind of person you're.

Greeting Lu
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 am

Oh i like your honesty, usually other applicants say what we want to hear in the 'what do you think of duped items" question, and it's quite obvious.

Yes from me (get rid of the earrings asap!)

Last edited by Lucibilis on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 am

Hi Lu,

Your application looks nice, I'm satisfied with your answers, and you seem like a genuine person!
YES from me.

Best Regards,
Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:18 am

Hi Lu,

0 questions for u, its ur lucky day Wink.

Nice apply so 'yes' from me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 am

Heya,

Your answer are realy good, almost 1 of the best so far I think.
I will vote YES.

But can you approve that you get that earings gone in like 2 weeks?
Cause we are a guild that don't want to get a name with people who use duped items, alot of us probably used them in the begin aswell but we are totaly legit now.

GET RID OF IT AND MY VOTE WILL STAY YES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:53 am

I like your answers, fast replies and honesty, it's a YES from me!

Altho, i'm agreeing with Cobus, you should get rid of the earrings asap. (You can only sell them on a non-Bonded related char)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:01 am

Nice application, fast answers,
Yes from me !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 am

I like your application and I'm willing to vote Yes, IF you are going to get rid of the earrings, and not by selling them, if possible. Having a member selling duped equips in FM won't make the guild look like the hacking free community we are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

iLucian1 wrote:Hello ildril,

4. A: Well, some of my old guild leaders really wanted every memerbs to be active regulary but I couldn't because of some private reasons, so I left. Otherwise, i might get troubles with someone cuz of his behaviours, but after I have told him about it and it still hasn't changed, so.. before everyone of alli got annoyed of us, I better left.

Greeting Lu
I seen you around afk everywhere :p

I do not want to pry, but you mean private reasons, can you clarify whether this is in game or outside? Because previously we have applications where the say the same vague reasons and because if someone left i would suggest the person to just do an absence or something, just to avoid the extra effort of reapplying again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLucian1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello again,

sorry for answering so lately, i was attending school.

Thanks for everyone who has voted YES for me and certainly i will take your suggestion very seriously. As I already mentioned, i'm on my way to replace the old one by a new one and i'm not going to sell it for sure.

Dear EasyMode,

may i apologize for not saying it clearly enough. If I have to leave the game for a while because of "private reasons" (troubles in real life, has nothing to do with the ppls in the game) I will always write an absence in guild BBF or tell it personally to a Junior.
I'm someone who will tell his feeling very directly (only in game). If i'm troubled in real life i will rarely share it with buddies or guild members since it doesn't belong to a game in my opinion.

I hope I could convince you with these arguments

Have a day

Lu
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:31 pm

I like your reply, it is reasonable and i have no further questions.

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 pm

nice apply. I think you are going to be friends with Fabi(miochama). he loves anime aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Yes, From me too.

Finally someone who takes his application seriously and answer honestly. We rarely see those around and we would surely love to have someone like you in this guild!

lets hope u enjoy it here :3

Btw(Off Topic) Im also very busy with school/work and homework these days, so when you Join now. will it be a problem if u dont see the leader everyday? >.> (Ill still check forums every now and then) <- was to all guildies Razz

And Cheerpage is fully legitimate, its just that it happens that the earrings she made Got duped so dont call her a hacker when u see her Wink (Just clearing it out)

back to topic.

I like you very much and ye once again love your honest answers Wink

From your dear Cow~
(HyakkaRyou Aka: Guild leader )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello Lu,

Is that your real name or is it just an abbreviation? Anyway, you wrote a pretty nice apply and I like the answers you gave. YES from me!

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Srry i got homewor on my brain... I meant.

From The guild leader HyakkaRyou
(Aka: Cow*) Razz >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Narcisgirl wrote:Hello Lu,

Is that your real name or is it just an abbreviation? Anyway, you wrote a pretty nice apply and I like the answers you gave. YES from me!

Narcisgirl~

From his guest account it seems his name is Lucian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLucian1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 pm

That's true Very Happy but all of my buddies call me Lu for no reason.. Perhaps, it's easier from them to remember my name ? xD No idea

Call me what you want, BUT not Lulu pls...
Anonymous
iLucian1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:38 am

You got a big YES from me Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next