Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''Probelter's aplication''(Declined)

Go down

''Probelter's aplication''(Declined) Empty ''Probelter's aplication''(Declined)

Post by Probelter Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Please fill in this application form if you want to join the guild.
Applicants with a main character which is level 170+ will be added in the main guild. Those lower will be added into the alternate guild, and transferred at a later time.

Main Character

In-game name: Probelter

Job: Dual Blader

Level: 137

Do you have experience with bossing: yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Im Johnny im on 12 my birthday is on 31 may i got brothers and sister and im going too school i play much maplestory but sometimes i play league of legends

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? 7 Years

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:
Probelter 137
CygnusSan 100
ItzMcDonalds 124
HayatoSann 75
AsianJohnny 70
LilJae 108
AohJohnny 102

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: IPlayBow, Sync, Sincity, Pokemonworld

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Other guild invite me

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? Almost evry day

On average, how many hours do you play per day? Much

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Training, Chilling

How do you gain mesos? Pick Up

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes

Why do you want to join us? It's a great guild and got much people

Are there any persons you know in our guild? no

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Im a good guy and i want to make my Dual Blader 200+  cheers 

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? yes
Anonymous
Probelter

Back to top Go down

''Probelter's aplication''(Declined) Empty Re: ''Probelter's aplication''(Declined)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Hello Jhonny,

Your level is below the minimum requirement (170)
Our mules are alot higher.
You played for 7 years yet no lv 200
Your excuse for leaving your old guilds isn't enough

No

BennetWitch/Arriane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

''Probelter's aplication''(Declined) Empty Re: ''Probelter's aplication''(Declined)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:17 pm

I have to say no, this looks very unserious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm

no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 pm

No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm

7 years of experience..
I ain't that great at maff but you started playing at the age of 5?  Shocked 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:21 pm

+1 for Spuds, wanted to ask the same thing :p

Sorry pp but i'm asking him some questions in Dutch maby that works better for him.

1- Je applicatie is kort, zou je je antwoorden langer en uitgebreider kunnen maken?
2- Als je echt al 7 jaar speelt hoe kan het dat je pas lv137 op je hoogste account bent?
3- Is Johnny je echte naam? het klinkt niet Nederlands, of kom je oorspronkelijk ergens anders vandaan?
4- Wie heeft je aangemoedigd om je voor deze guild in te schrijven als je er niemand kent?

Dit zijn mijn vragen doe er wat mee want met deze applicatie zal je geen yes krijgen,
and I hope you can answer them all in English, if you can't make clear what you mean here in English it's a no, no matter how good and how much experience you have.

Greatings Cobus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Itslikehurt wrote:+1 for Spuds, wanted to ask the same thing :p

Sorry pp but i'm asking him some questions in Dutch maby that works better for him.

1- Je applicatie is kort, zou je je antwoorden langer en uitgebreider kunnen maken?
2- Als je echt al 7 jaar speelt hoe kan het dat je pas lv137 op je hoogste account bent?
3- Is Johnny je echte naam? het klinkt niet Nederlands, of kom je oorspronkelijk ergens anders vandaan?
4- Wie heeft je aangemoedigd om je voor deze guild in te schrijven als je er niemand kent?

Dit zijn mijn vragen doe er wat mee want met deze applicatie zal je geen yes krijgen,
and I hope you can answer them all in English, if you can't make clear what you mean here in English it's a no, no matter how good and how much experience you have.

Greatings Cobus

i honestly see no point in questioning him in dutch, because we speak english in the alliance. Furthermore, i've mentioned to him that he should only speak english within the alliance.

I appreciate the time and effort you put in to make this application, but its a no from me. mainly because i dont think an english speaking guild would suit you.

Regards,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Cobus can you make an english version please <3 Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Thats true QraQra but it maby helps him a bit, not only for this guild but also for his future maple experience.

Sure Arriane,

1- You made a overly short application, could you make the answers longer with more details?
2- If your realy play 7 years now, how it comes your highest account is only lv137?
3- Is Johnny your real name? It doesn't sound Dutchy.
4- Who told you to apply to this guild since you dont know any members in the guild.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Im Srry to say this but your declined.
1. 7years of experience only lvl137
2. i doubt that you have been playing maple active since u where 5years old(Lies)
3. This is an english guild so we expect you to speak english at forums/Alliance chat. Not dutch
4. Application was way to short.
5. your answers to appli was. mostly No/yes answers (1word answers)
6. Srry to say but it doesnt feel like u were serious.

Declined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum