Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

join request (Denied)

Go down

join request (Denied) Empty join request (Denied)

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Main Character XxzeroxXWoha

In-game name: XxzeroxXWoha

Job: zero

Level: 182

Do you have experience with bossing: i have, not alot im playing 5 years but didnt boss alot and i like to try it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: i dont have alot to sell about my self, not something importent.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? im playing 1 year at ems, and played 4 years at gms. i got banned from my account 1 month ago and started new one. i asked gm why they bann me, they told me that i did trade with accounts but i didnt, i sent them another messege and they ignored.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: thats the only char i got for now, im working on link skills i got lvl 45 kanna until now

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in:im sorry i dont remmber...

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? i left the guild because the guild wasnt active... only 5-3 peaple online per day..

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? its can be 7 and can be 1 sometimes i can play and sometimes i cant

On average, how many hours do you play per day? at israel we got war now, so we cant go outside so im playing alot this days but normal around 2-3 hours

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? i mostly merching , but im trying to be lvl 200 soon and boss more.

How do you gain mesos? im merching. if any player needs price check at the guild im sure i can help...

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?yes

Why do you want to join us? my friend told me you are really good guild, and i like to be part of the family.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? i dont know him much but MaxFire told me about you.

Why should we invite you into the guild ?i think i can help with prices at the guild, and i have alot of experience with playing maple.i still dont think i can boss really good but i like to learn it from you.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?yes. MaxFire
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty Re: join request (Denied)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello Almog,

After 5 years of playing you say you don't have much bossing experience, why is this?

"i dont have alot to sell about my self, not something importent."

- You should as this lets us understand what kind of person you are and what hobbies you're into and if some other members have the same hobbies as you as well, this makes me think you aren't that interested in meeting new people, we are like a family in this guild so we know each other kinda well.

We don't expect you to say everything about what you do but just a little such as: if you go to the gym, read, school/college/uni etc.

On average, how many days do you play per week? its can be 7 and can be 1

-big inactivity drop

My vote: No. (Not even going to give any questions.)

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty why not?

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:37 pm

im playing basketball, and study in high level for my age, i have a dog and 3 cats..
i didnt boss alot because i didnt want to.. i just merched alot and lvl alot... i felt like bossing not importent. before the bing bang bossing was too hard and i took it like its still hard but bow i feel more open to this. im not saying 'you are wrong! i should be at this guild' i just like to know why,
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty and

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:40 pm

and im really happy and smiling all the time... i dont know why im laughing all the time from everything.. peaple saying i just have nice sense of humor but i think thats only becaus its funny Razz
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Hello Almog,

Though country to live right now, lets hope the war don't hits you to much.

You say that you play for 5 years now and your only 14 years old right now, it let some questions jump up about the truth about it.

Can you tell me the account names you had on your account thats banned right now?
And I also hope that you can write something more about yourself cause we won't aprove it that you just don't tell a thing about yourself.

I will hold my vote for now.

ItsLikeHûrt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

And euhm,

If your a merch in what do you merch and what lv accounts you had at your previous account and at GMS cause Zero is a easy job to get to lv 200 compared to the rest.

And what you do with merching? you fund your account with the money or you just save alot of money to get just more and more of it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty if you want..

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:52 pm

if you want i can tell you the all story..
i started playing because my cousin.. he helpt me alot with maple. he quitted when the bing bang come he said thats destroyed maple.
at the first years i just learned alot and played for fun... i didnt really knew what peaple saying i always asked my father what they are saying but i couldnt do it all the time so i just walked around and tried to learn english the fastest i can to play maplestory. the game just did something to me... i felt i love this even if i dont understand all of it. before 3 years i started playing 'for real' i started learn prices and merched ALOT.. i had account with my friend at gms and we played and merched and we did turns of training... but i have no idea why i couldnt log in to gms any more.. my father told me that because my IP from israel and not USA so i moved here before 1 year... i started playing i had to learn prices again and i started from 0. somehow someone drop green shadas. then clean one cost 300mil so i sold it and i bought permit store and started merching.. i lvled up with my xenon [TheXenon] i had 26b and great items at lvl 160 i did 3mil line 10 lines... but one day i jsut got banned. i asked at the fourom why and they told me that i did trade with account... i had no idea what they are talking about so i sent another messege and they ignored so i had to understand that my account gone, and i had to start new one. but this time i had friends to help me they gave mesos and i started merching and playing with my zero... and now im on the way to be funded and merching to have mesos to buy items for my self... i thought to boss and lvl up to 200... then MaxFire told me that i can try to join your guild. he told me that you are really good guild and i should try my luck.
i hope you will understand me
 Very Happy
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty i hope i answered you question.

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

i hope i answered you question. im merching what i like. i mostly say B>godly items B>ws B>AEE B>mirc/chaos scrolls B>apples B>aliens items this tie im not buying apples but i did before...
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty if you want to check..

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

if you want to check my old accounts username and password are:shfcr1/shfcr i dont remmber and tukh,x,uo1
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:00 pm

shfcr3 wrote:i hope i answered you question. im merching what i like. i mostly say B>godly items B>ws B>AEE B>mirc/chaos scrolls B>apples B>aliens items this tie im not buying apples but i did before...

WS/AEE/Mirc/Chaos/Some 'godly items' are classed as duped items which we don't permit, if you have these you'd have to use for self use instead of selling on, and if duped items on your character you'd have to get rid of them as we don't want a reputation of being ascociated with duped items (this is if you were to be accepted)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty its not moslty duped...

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:06 pm

i dont dupe/like to buy duped items
i know the rules
im buyig from peaple that dont dupe it.. i dont buy from peaple that got 100+ of the item.. those duped items destroyed maple and i know alot about them... i knew peaple who duped hacked items and duped items and i tried to bann them [i knew someone that had conect with gm i dont know how..]
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi Almog

You ever have been offranked/banned.

Might be a bit harsh, but my answer is no.

Best of luck.

JessLegate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 pm

no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

join request (Denied) Empty ok..

Post by shfcr3 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:12 pm

ok... i get it.. im new at this account and some of you dont like mechers...
its seems like you think i like to get banned... 1 year of lvling and mesos gone.. like i never had them... i got banned and i dont know why. i said it before, after i got banned i sent messege to GM they told me i did trade with accounts... and i never did!
i sent them another messege and the ignored. i dont think that should have taken as reason for no but ok.
when im merching i dont buy duped items... when i buy aee,ws, i dont buy pack of 100. i dont buy duped items and i have ways to know if they are duped.. every day im doing search at fm. if i see the same item twice i write it.
exemple: maple shield with 36 att its ok but when i see 3 int with those 36 att i cancel the trade... because i know thats duped.
i pretty sure i wont be part of this family and im sorry about it.
but this is life,you cant get what you want...
good evening
almog
Anonymous
shfcr3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 pm

shfcr3 wrote:i mostly say B>godly items B>ws B>AEE B>mirc/chaos scrolls B>apples B>aliens items
4-5/7 of those were dupes...

No from me, sorry.

Goodluck with mapling.
-Aaron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Sorry, it's a no from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:43 pm

I actually remember this guy, TheXenon.. He just suddenly showed up and jumped high on dojo rankings, if I remember right. I found it kinda suspicious. If you have got banned for account trades, it usually means that you have bought ingame items or currency for real-life money. Nexon usually has a right reason for banning someone.

If I'm allowed to vote as a new member, my vote would be no as I would not tolerate any illegal activity in the guild I'm in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Sorry, it's a no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 pm

No.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 am

Unfortunately No from me too, it doesn't really seem that you meet the requirements for this guild.

Grooser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 am

I have got a question for you; your old main was TheXenon you said, did you own Merchandised too?
Because I understand its the same account?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 am

if your TheXenon and Merchandised then my vote deffinitly is no.

and if your not the Vote is still No.

Reason is i dont really believe you. not cuz of your eng. but cuz of the story u told in the apply.
and btw playing-LONG- isnt 2-3Hours. the members here plays 24/7 which means almost everyday whenever we are free. tho i play 24/7 wether im free or not unless its school.

anyways topic wise its a NO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 am

LounaisTuuli wrote:
If I'm allowed to vote as a new member, my vote would be no as I would not tolerate any illegal activity in the guild I'm in.

As long as you have an account on the forum, you are entitled to a vote.

Hi Almog and welcome to our forum.

"List of all characters you have used on EMS" - this includes characters which you think we might be interested in. A banned account is something we are interested in. Makes us wonder why you would hide such information from us..

Altho, i applaud you for being candid with us when we asked the questions.

However, due to the history of trading items considered to be duped, coupled with a recently banned account, my vote would be no.

Best of luck,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 am

Application denied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down