Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted)

Go down

Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted) Empty Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted)

Post by Unsolvable Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Main Character

In-game name: Unsolvable. (I don't play zero since i lag as fk. need better computer or somehow fix lag)

Job: Eunwol :3

Level: 160 but gettin 200+ asap

Do you have experience with bossing: Pretty much everything but endgame bosses like cra

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: My name is Tuomo ann I'm 16 years old. i've been playing maple for 4 years now. I studying to be Electrician. In free time i play guitar and also i do Gym. I have a pet turtle Called Anna eventho he's a boy Very Happy. I listen to music Literally all the time.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing?  Since end of 2010, 4 years

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: copy from old application, cause nothing has changed much. PaliToad, IntoTheLight, Neversure, ComingDown, Mulfur, WickedWays, InfamousToad, ItsMevan, Menave, Abdirahman, Karhuvain and now Unsolvable. I have all link skills but the rest of them are on mules i'm never playing again

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Moment

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Moment died, cause the leader quitted

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 6-7

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 1- it really depends how busy i am.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? I grind. Do Bosses. Roam FM. Do Party quests and have fun with other maplers

How do you gain mesos? I don't mainly gain mesos, but i get my mesos from Events and by selling nx or old gear of mine.

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? YUSH

Why do you want to join us? After i left Bonded i was really bored in maple and i realized that maple is nothing without a guild like you. Now that my winter vacation started i have ALOT more time to play.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Pretty much everyone ._. Except the newest members

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I think you are amazing and helpful people and i'd love to be part of you again <3

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? I still have this in Bookmark bar. Mikko recommended this "Few" times Very Happy
Anonymous
Unsolvable

Back to top Go down

Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted) Empty Re: Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted) Empty Re: Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm

My bossing buddy! You'll get a Yes from me <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:51 am

Tuomo,

I'm very disappointed that you left us

And now suddenly you want back in ?

In my opinion, the "I miss you" (+let me join back) is always a lie. 
The thing is, if you really like someone or something, you don't break up with it so easily. 

So I keep wondering what happened to make you want to apply again.

If you're accepted to Bonded, do you think it'll be the same as before ? 
Do you know that some members left? 
What do you expect from us ?

It's true that you are a good person and you're very friendly.

But honestly I prefer people I can trust: you don't know yet but my trust and my forgiveness are hard to earn. Especially when we all know that people who left once can easily leave again.

I'll give you my answer according to you answers, and i'm looking forward to them.

Sincerely,

Ashelia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsolvable Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:15 am

When i left Bonded, i had really tough time in maple and i was about to quit. my School was starting and i knew i didn't have that much time to play Maple anymore so i thought that it would be best of us all that i leave. Now that my school started and i realized that it isn't that time consuming as i thought it would be, so i decided not to quit maple, and start funding Eunwol. While i was funding this i was Playing ALOT with Tuuli and Mikko and they pretty much gave me the Bonded feeling back. I didn't want to apply before Eunwol was released 'cause i couldn't have main before (zero was lagging too much).

If i get accepted back to Bonded, i think it will won't be the same as before, since there is different people, but i think it will be even better now.

I don't really expect anything else but that feeling that you gave me when i first joined. The Family feeling. Everyone are friends with eachother and do Partystuff
Anonymous
Unsolvable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:35 am

Hello, Tuomo!

I do not know you yet, but I would be looking forward to meet you in game.

As the "leaving part" already is covered, I would however want some question answered aswel. This is almost a standard procedure, no worries! ^^

- I do not recognize any goals, or if I see some, they seem to be like they are a little short lived. What happens when you reach lvl 200, and shade becomes less fun?

- PaliToad sounds familiar. Have I seen you in "Sabotage" (guild) ???

Otherwise, It's a good application and I've heard great things about you. It's hard for me as a kind of new member to ask to many questions due to the other members being interlocutory to you.

I will however hold my vote until the questions are answered.

~ Fredrik ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 am

I'm looking forward to your answers to Fredrik's questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Tuomo,

You told me your plan about applying back to Bonded like a week ago or so. Maybe you noticed it a bit when we're talking, but I got the same feeling as Ashe have. It's hard to trust people again after leaving us, especially that period you left was very hard. I know about the lag you had with your zero, which makes it indeed not really fun to play a class. For me it's still not a reason to leave a guild tho. You could have made an 'Abscence' topic on the forum (while waiting for shade to come). 

I got the idea you forgot some guilds to notice, because I can remember you were in Sabotage as well. Also I miss Bonded there. Can you explain that please?

I know you're a really nice guy, but I will hold my vote untill I read some more from you.

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsolvable Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:18 am

@Fredrik you asked about my goals as Shade, i actually made "Maple milestones" thing while i was funding Eunwol imma copy it here and it's still in progress.

"MAPLE MILESTONES :--D

General stuff :-D
Max mesos ( )
All link skills lvl 2 ( Done )
Eunwol 200+ ( )

BOSSES
Pink Bean solo ( )
Normal magnus solo ( )
Hard magnus Party ( )
Chaos Root Abyss party ( )
Cht and Czak solo ( )
Empress party/Solo ( )

DAMAGE
500k clean range ( )
100% mainstat ( )
50m damage once ( )
Top 50 Dojo gloves ( )"

And the Sabotage thing, i totally forgot it Surprised. i went there since i wasn't really playing except talking with friends, and couple of friends were there. I didn't want to leave but for like 3 weeks nobody ever talked in guild chat and everyone was afking all the time. so after 3 or 4 weeks nobody talking in guild chat (at least while i was online) i left. Sometimes they said "wb" and then they were back afking.
Anonymous
Unsolvable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 am

Sounds like my former guildies xD You know most of them were from An0nym0us, right? (including me) They formed a guild right after An0nym0us was disbanded. Some of the players are well known throughout the mapleworld. They are also hardhitting people who loves doing bosses together. Wierd that they did not plan any activities? idk... x)

~ Milestones is a great way to stay motivated and have goals to pursue. Some are decent and will be done in no time, others will take longer time. I like it/them. Perhaps even more goal will pop up as time goes ^^

Questions well enough executed. I reckon that expression is enhanced when I meet in IG.

It's a YES from meh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Tuomo wrote:And the Sabotage thing, i totally forgot it Miss you Bonded ;_; ~Tuomo (Accepted) Icon_surprised.

Really ? I seriously doubt.

I join Narcisgirl opinion, therefore it's a no from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes, from me. I don't really understand why he left but I think since he is a nice person, we should give a second chance. (what he should NOT screw.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:43 pm

I really don't like the way how you forgot to mention some things in your apply. I was hoping for a 'perfect' apply, since you're asking us for a 2nd chance. 
That's why I really doubted what to vote, but I give you my YES. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes... I hope you're eager to earn our trust back, when you'll be accepted ^^

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:48 am

Your application has been accepted. Contact Lucibilis, Narcisgirl,AsnLau or GreatEmperor to get invited to the guild.
Please create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the username.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down