Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP: HONGFIRE

Go down

APP: HONGFIRE Empty APP: HONGFIRE

Post by hong Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:26 am

Name: Mia
Interests: Fashion, karaoke, traveling, maplestory, collecting stamps (durr)
About ME: I am a Singaporean business student, I have been studying for two years in London and recently moved to finish my studies in Trondheim Norway. I come from a large family of four siblings, all eager to overdo the other, so my persistence has followed me here to MapleStory.

About my character
IGN: HONGFIRE
Job: Kanna
Level: 210

Other character I play
HongPriest
Level: 35
CLERIC

Previous guilds: None

People I know in the guild:
GreatFinland, Trygve/gte224, Jeremy (Requiescant)

Why I want to join Bonded:
Well there's no particular reason that drives me towards Bonded in particular. I have been guildless until I hit 210 and decided I would try to apply for a driven guild to broaden my acquaintances and to participate more in bosses, grinds and meet new people. Also the ones I have met in Bonded was decent enough to further broaden my interest.

What could I contribute to this guild?
I am a dedicated player, I grind approximately 8 hours a day and as far as MapleStory goes I am driven solely by reaching as high as I possibly can before having to go home to Singapore.
This will give you a solid member that you can count on to be online, bind for your Magnus, a late night grinding partner, or just someone to talk to.
I am extremely random, I talk about just anything, and I have never crossed anyone the wrong way, I do my best to help anyone I meet with unselfish intentions.

How I make money:
Selling NX and cheap Kishin to my buddy list.

My views on hacks (as I know this is important)
I have for the most part played alone, or with my friends. I have never had an encounter with a hacker, or met anything that I have felt disruptive so I can not answer this question with a lot of knowledge.
But after the time and money I have spent on my own character. You can be damn sure I stay as far away from it as possible.
Anonymous
hong

Back to top Go down

APP: HONGFIRE Empty Re: APP: HONGFIRE

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:27 am

hong wrote:

People I know in the guild:
GreatFinland, Trygve/gte224, Jeremy (Requiescant)

*GreatEmperor not GreatFinland Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad , Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 am

I also want too grind 8h a day Sad(( Yes from me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Thank you for applying to Bonded. Please remake your application by using this format; https://bonded.forumotion.com/t1-application-form

And I think your ign is hongfire?
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:36 am

you have no link skills?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi Mia, 

Thank you for applying to Bonded.

You seem active, genuine, with a nice character. 

Although you didn't followed the application format (and it's bugging me because it's the first thing that you see when you want to make an application. When you want to join a guild, the first thing that you should do is to check the application format and the rules.) you made a good impression on me. 
Please may more attention. Peoples are merciless everytime you fall.

Lucky for you it's only a guild application.

I have a lot of questions for you, but first i'd like you to rewrite your application, following our format that can be found here https://bonded.forumotion.com/t1-application-form

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hong Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:42 pm

I've told GreatEmperor that I won't rewrite my application.

This is not to be difficult, but as I told him, I was tired when I applied here at the middle of the night, and did not pay enough overall attention to the page to notice the application form. I've been guildless the whole time since I joined but promised him that I would apply for Bonded when I hit 210. I thought about it and agreed, considering I know some nice people from the guild.

But the guild also has to be right for me, and the way I am forced to re-write everything I already wrote - just following that application, instead of just allowing me to further answer the question I missed, seems a bit conservative and forceful.

I have decided to withdraw my application,
in apologies to the GreatEmperor and Trygve.
Anonymous
hong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:45 pm

np, hope you find a suitable guild for yourself Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:58 pm

this is sad. you seem a nice person Sad
Anonymous