Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) Empty Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey Sir,

Main character: phantom<3, old main was dual blade<33

In-game name: Cane3ternal

Job: phantom

Level:180

Do you have experience with bossing: Zakum, Chaos Zakum, Root Abyss, Easy Arkarium, Easy Magnus, Magnus, Arkarium, Von Leon etc.. ps. Looking for hMagnus/chaos Root Abyss runs near future Smile ps. I am practicing real bosses in these days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Hey Bonded! I'm a 19years old Finn. I really like sports, the most ice hockey and floorball. I am a big fan of Bear Grylls and Gordon Ramsay. :9 My "role game-hobbies" have started with final fantasy serier. I love final fantasies also. I am on last year at sixth grade now. I will go to Finnish Army next winter. If you were interested to hear more, please ask here, or whisper me ign: Cane3ternal or Blade3ternal in Maple.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? Since GMS pre-BB, It was still pre-Big Bang, I came ems, though I played GMS at same time. I became fully active EMS player since EMS Chaos patch.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: sDualBlader(lv14x NL), CanonHumppa( LV120CM), bow4Feanor(120WB), VHelsing..(lv120DS), main: Cane3ternal(lv180Phant), Lum3ternal(lv120Lum), H3lternal..(lv120 DA), Blade3ternal(lv200DB), X3ternal(lv12x Xen), Tonoka(lv120Kan), i3ternalAB(lv8xAB), 3ternalcedes(lv4x Merc), Z3ternal(lv12x Zero), Vanhajyyrä(lv3x Mech), i3ternalDawg(lv1xCK)

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Cursory(jr.master), Laku(jr. master), Flames(jr.master), An0nym0us, Symphonia(jr.master), Lakulicous(jr.master), Verum, Moment(jr.master), Lakú(jr.master)+ many small random guilds

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left(or keep mule/s in) them(Symphonia, Lakú, because I have so many friends there.), because most of them were dieying. As well I was interested for making new friends, since couldn't find enough new ones. Some guilds were out of bossing either good community. I'd like to add, unfortunately, I've experienced guilds with no social activities.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? Average result is about 6,79 or something^^, let's say 6days at least is my average. For example I've been playing for everyday, since a month ago, except last saturnday(I was at Cottage)

On average, how many hours do you play per day? It really depends about its current events. While ago, I was playing like 5+hours per day, and at the moment I'm playing about 2-5hours per day.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? My daily routine is going for RA bosses, EMagn(once per week), also look for good items at free market, and keep selling stuff. It's pretty much normal gearing(gearing my phantom in these days, almost done=D), bossing(of course I do every boss I'm able to), chat and enjoy maplestory with friends.

How do you gain mesos? I totally have gained my "biggest" mesos from events.

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes I have Smile

Why do you want to join us? I'd really like to be part of your great family(Bonded) Smile, and I'm currently so close for real bossing(hMagn/cRoot Abyss), I really believe Bonded has great amount of funded bossers, could take me with. In fact, I would be really happy to get known every member of Bonded, and I'm sure we'll be friends. Let's enjoy and have fun all together!<3

Are there any persons you know in our guild? I'm sure there are many many good friends from past. I'm not sure, if I can remember all of them. Here are some: Vihamiiini, Menave, ItsLikeHurt, Gaela, PrettyKiller, GreatEmperor

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I will fit Bonded the best! Smile I'd really like to help people out as much as I could. I believe it's win win situation if u are able to add me.Smile

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? I have noticed Bonded, once it was made. It was so close, even if I had applied for several months ago. Vihamiini and Menave recommend me to apply.

My opinion about dupe and hacking? I'm really trying to avoid all dupe equipment and items. Though it's almost impossible to avoid duped scrolls in these days. Duping has ruined an economy of Maplestory Europe. If I notice hacking I will report for it to gms and make a ticket for it. I don't accept hacking. All in all, dupes and hacking are big minus in MapleStory Europe, luckily they won't win us.

Anything you would like to know and need, please ask:)

Best regards,
Toni aka Cane3ternal
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Hey Toni,

I like ur apply Smile, but I'm still wondering about why you joined this many guilds. Most of us just had around 3.

You also said you were jr. lead on most, if you noticed the guild was dieing, why didn't you try to recruit some friends / make new friends and invite to guild.

I also see in your apply you've got a lv 200 db as highest character atm, what is ur appinion about leveling beyond 200?

what do you mean with
Toni wrote:i3ternalAB(lv8xAB)
ofc the others too.

I guess this is it for now xD.

With kind regards,

Zephyr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:41 pm

YES from me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

He man, I still remeber you from Verum at your DB.

Good application but I have 1 question for you.

As you said you want to stay in some guilds on mules cause you have friends in that guilds.
Do you play also alot on that mules? And if that answer is a yes would you leave that guilds if you get accepted to Bonded?

I will hold my vote till you answered that question

Greatings,
Cobus ~ ItsLikeHûrt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Zephyr he probably means a angelic buster thats between lv 80 / 89.
thats why he said 8x since he don't know it exact or is training that account atm.

(If its a wrong answer correct me Smile)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Dem finlanders are just rollin in, yes from me Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello Toni,

-Sorry for spelling mistakes since im on phone-

First off:
Why did you leave your mules in the previous guilds just because your friends were there? Why not stay to be with them.

Do you merch when there aren't any majour events on?

iIdril
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:50 pm

YES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello neighbour.

You have been in alot of guilds (and been Jr in most of them too), I'd like you to convince me that you will stay in Bonded. I also have to ask, since you have been Jr in so many guilds, how would this effect the fact that you won't have the Jr powers now? Will it make any difference?

That's it for now,

Grooser.

-Off topic-

Maybe it's just me, but I think that everyone should give a reason to why they vote yes or no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) Empty Guild application

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey Zephyr,

I've been in so many guilds, because over a half of them had been so small. Also Laku, Moment, Cursory, Lakulicious and so on are guild for Finns only. My previous "big guild" was Verum, which just died. There was two options for Verum members. We had an opportunity to stay on Verum alliance(for example in Exiles), though I decided to move for a native finnish guild(Laku).

All in all, we had tried to recruit more people for a long time, since few joined only. It wasn't worth of staying a guild with 3-9active member. In most cases we had to find good Finns for our guilds, we just wasn't able to. They were on other guilds I joined to. I'd like to add, some guilds were just like "henehoeing", or afking guilds you know.

I'm getting my dual-blade to lv201 pretty soon. He has 87% experience at the moment. I changed my main to phantom, because I realized a real potential of phantom, unless I'm still not able to fund my dual-blade enough. Grinding is funny at some point, it doesn't count any level. Not sure am I trying to get for 250, but still levelling at lv200. =D

I'm not actually so sure about my AB's current level, I wrote lv.8x(x=1-9)

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Grooser wrote:

-Off topic-

Maybe it's just me, but I think that everyone should give a reason to why they vote yes or no

Hey! Thats individual ;_; i dun wanna giev reason... (But its actually a good idea, i dont know why i even replied on ur comment because my answer is so ambigous lol :pPpPp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Yo Cobus!! <3

I don't play much on mules, just trying to sell junk, or level up to 120(, except zero) as link character pretty much. Even though, during previous anniversary coin event, I farmed coins so hard as every character.

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 pm

to be Continue Cobus =D

I just have kept mules at 3different guilds, because I do have so good friends on them all. I got those in my BL, so if you demanded me to change (all) mules to inside of Bonded. I can do it, by a good reason.^^ I just would have not liked to fill all rooms at main guild.
ps. I cannot see every comment on thread during writing comment on box.
Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

iTzPhannie wrote:
Grooser wrote:

-Off topic-

Hey! Thats individual ;_; i dun wanna giev reason... (But its actually a good idea, i dont know why i even replied on ur comment because my answer is so ambigous lol :pPpPp

Ofc it is, but you may wonder if a member has private reasons (not that any one has, just saying) i could just be like "I vote yes because I like your apply" or "I vote no because you lack alot of information" etc..

LF> answers on my questions xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) Empty Guild Application

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Hey iIdril,

I'm trying to merch good items all time, especially on "that" time. I haven't really merched duped equipment or so. I'm not able to get as much profit. As well I'm more furious about at least 40-50% merching profit. Equipment I'd like to merch are at least 50m+.

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi Grooser!

I can't see any reason I wouldn't stay in Bonded. I've heard, and found out so many great things about Bonded already!

I think I've been a jr for many times, first of all, because I have had so much knowledge about the game, I wasn't too young for it, and I was one of the strongest member at those guilds. Put simply, I've been able to help vast majority. I'm really hoping I could still help someone in Bonded, or I feel like I'm the most "noob" here. xD

Anyway, I'm sorry I was holding you waited for so long. Sad
ps. Nothing can win Hot finnish Sauna^^

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank You ALL for your posts, comments and votes!
I really appriciate it! =)
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello again,

You didnt answer my other 2 questioms and as an added extra question:

Which small its do ypu metch, give examples

iIdril
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

3ternal wrote:Hi Grooser!

I can't see any reason I wouldn't stay in Bonded. I've heard, and found out so many great things about Bonded already!

I think I've been a jr for many times, first of all, because I have had so much knowledge about the game, I wasn't too young for it, and I was one of the strongest member at those guilds. Put simply, I've been able to help vast majority. I'm really hoping I could still help someone in Bonded, or I feel like I'm the most "noob" here. xD

Anyway, I'm sorry I was holding you waited for so long. Sad
ps. Nothing can win Hot finnish Sauna^^

Toni

Ello again,

I don't think you really understood my 2nd question, what I ment was that as you have been a Jr in your other guilds and won't be one in Bonded, will that like, forexample bore you and eventualy make you quit the guild, or do you not see it as a problem?

Grooser.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Sry iIdrill,

I thought I understood your question..my bad.
Do you merch when there aren't any majour events on?
-I'm trying to merch with good/legit equipment, time there's not major event on. Any other question? Smile I'd be glad to answer.^^

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Heya Grooser,

I didn't understood your question.

There's not any problem with it.

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:14 am

I've seen you around before or might even know you from a while ago(bad memory sorry) but can't quite figure out where I've known you from (I was in An0nYm0uS too on my db, ign: LimitedBeats, current main BeatsGoesOn so maybe there? I can't remember xD)

Anyways back to the topic, I like the application in general and some feedback I've gotten so, yes from me.

Good luck with your application.
-Aaron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 am

Thank You Aaron! Smile
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 am

Hello again,

Im voting no as a second time you havn't answered the other questions i posted first time around, or cared to give examples of items you merch

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am

You want to join the guild for the Prestige?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next