Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

I like big letters <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Zephyr wrote:I like big letters <3

Good for you. Keep it in the appropriate section please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey man,

I know you some time already from your DB and I like your application for so far so I will vote YES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello,

After looking through your application and the answers and non-answers you gave to my guild mates, it's a No from me.

Goodluck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:26 pm

I like your application and I have a good feeling about you being in the guild.
YES from me

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cane3ternal's Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Guild Application

Post by 3ternal Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Again iIdril,

I'm so sorry I made you vote no for me. Sad I couldn't understand your english.. However, we should meet ourselves out and get better known iIdril. Smile
"You didnt answer my other 2 questioms and as an added extra question:
Which small its do ypu metch, give examples
iIdril"

Anyway.., I'm merching equipment and at the moment I like self cube them, for example got Meister Ring(15%dex) and Meister Earrings(15%int). Basicly, there isn't just "one kind of equipment" I'm trying to merch, because I'm focusing all legit equipment at least worth of 50m or so. I think it's not worth it, for buying 3%earrings for example, we cannot make "profit" for it(Or it would take for years). Of course, warrior and Thief Equipment between level 80 and 150 is the best to merch.

I hope you see it now. Smile If you still have more question about my merching please contact me privatly, (Blade3ternal or Cane3ternal). It can be said easily on face to face.

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Buenos Dias Amigos!!

I'm hoping I could add you into my BL. I'd like to meet you guys. Smile Who would like to be in my byddy list?<3

Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I Would love to be part of your buddy list, cause i really don't know you that much in person jk. Yes<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

3ternal wrote:Again iIdril,

I'm so sorry I made you vote no for me. Sad I couldn't understand your english.. However, we should meet ourselves out and get better known iIdril. Smile
 "You didnt answer my other 2 questioms and as an added extra question:
Which small its do ypu metch, give examples
iIdril"

Anyway.., I'm merching equipment and at the moment I like self cube them, for example got Meister Ring(15%dex) and Meister Earrings(15%int). Basicly, there isn't just "one kind of equipment" I'm trying to merch, because I'm focusing all legit equipment at least worth of 50m or so. I think it's not worth it, for buying 3%earrings for example, we cannot make "profit" for it(Or it would take for years). Of course, warrior and Thief Equipment between level 80 and 150 is the best to merch.

I hope you see it now. Smile If you still have more question about my merching please contact me privatly, (Blade3ternal or Cane3ternal). It can be said easily on face to face.

Toni

Hello toni,

I had also asked 2 other questions prior to asking about merching

Why did you leave your mules in the previous guilds just because your friends were there? Why not stay to be with them.

which was unanswered now a 3rd time, if included the added update from this.

Still sticking to my origional vote.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi Idril,

I still have some mules at different guilds, and I haven't left yet. If you can understand for my older posts, I said it's good for me, if you liked to get my mules to the Bonded. I'm currently staying at different guilds, because my friends are there, ya, as I told ya before. Im not sure, why couldn't you understand. Very Happy
Please whisper me with question, because it's more easier to explain.

It's good to have critic also. I just would like to have, what do you think is positive about me, and about my applycation? Also I would like to know what is the most negative about them? Also how could I fit better with apply, if it's bad..?

best wishes,
Toni
Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 pm

3ternal wrote:
It's good to have critic also. I just would like to have, what do you think is positive about me, and about my applycation? Also I would like to know what is the most negative about them? Also how could I fit better with apply, if it's bad..?

best wishes,
Toni

I'll gladly do positive/negatives, i'll just do 2 for each. I do like to look for these when i look at applications and ask appropriate questions. (Maybe I over do it but better to over do than under do)

Positive:

1. Bossing Experience
2. Decent level'd characters

Negative:

1. Keeping mules in other guilds when you've joined a different one (Could have added your friends and still talked with them without being in same guild, show's your not supportive of that current guild.)
2. Multiple guilds, 9+ and being JR of some and leaving feels guild hopper-ish.

iIdril.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:56 am

Hi Toni and welcome to our forum.

You mentioned you were JR masters in a few of the guilds. However, my question is: how did you become JR masters in those guilds?

Ps. you missed a question from Jess:
"You want to join the guild for the Prestige?"

Lastly, to answer your request (based onyour application process):

good points
1) constantly updating your on your application request
2) Asking for pointers about your application

not so good points
1) not reading the replies to from the members thoroughly

Best wishes,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ternal Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 am

Hey all,

I won't join any guild for the prestige. I don't try to earn prestige by joining and leaving guilds. It might have shown, like it, because amount of my guilds. I still have been played for very long time, so I have tried to improve and save my old guilds.

I became jr. master, because I get much trust from the guild leader. It's the most important. However, I have really helped my guild mates also. And I have been one of the most active ones in guild. And now, far from my beginning I think leader thinks I have good amount of knowledge about MapleStory. I also can get on with every one. I have been so loyal for the guild, and for its people.

It's so far about it.

Toni

Anonymous
3ternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:09 am

Hey Toni, thanks for the reply.

It does, as iIdril says, puts across the impression that you are "guild-hopping". However, i feel it is unwise to judge you entirely on that point.

As long as you abide by the guild rules, i am willing to give you a chance. My vote is yes.

Best wishes,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:02 pm

I'm going easy on this and giving my positive vote, but take into consideration the tips ^ for anyone who is going to cast their vote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Your application has been accepted. Contact HyakkaRyou, BeatsGoesOn, LTeureka, or Teale to be added into the guild and create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the user.

See you in game soon!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2