Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted) Empty Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Post by Cobus Mon May 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Main Character

In-game name: ItsLikeHurt

Job: DualBlade (Best job effa <3)

Level: 200

Do you have experience with bossing: I didn't that much bosses yet, but I started with some friends a boss squad 1 week ago so we are improving our
range right now so we could do strong bosses like CRA at the end. (That will still take some time with 210k clean range xD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: Well I'm Cobus and Studying Engenering Niveau 4 right now at the sec year. I hope to finish it in 2016 if all works out right.
In my spare time I place Maple ofcourse, hanging out with friends, longboard, and freerunning.
Also I like food alot <3 you can find me every week at the KFC I think and the supermarket around the corner off school is also sponsored by me and my class  Razz 

For the rest there is nothing I realy have to say about myself here, if you have questions just ask them ofcourse.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing?: I think its about the 5 years now that I play Maplestory almost nonstop

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Hmm Don't think thats needed for me, if you know me more all my characters are something with ItsLikeHurt / itsikehurt / itslikeHûrt / TheHurt and so onn, for the rest I dont play any other job, the are just Link skill accounts. I dont have a mule account for FM. Made a noob once to lv 86 and whas there to make it a FM mule but ye its just fine to stand there at my Main so deleted the noob for other link accounts. (screenshot off all char's can be given)

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Elements / Savage / Galicia / Verum

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?: Elements whas going down, from the 200 members total in guild + alliance there where max 5 off them online.
And Savage / Galicia / Verum all are 1 guild at the end. It started at Savage with Piedel als leader but he is hacked he said (I think he runned away with the money cause he still came online and sold stuff that whas from me first and he still traint lv180 to 200 or whatever he is now, dont think hackers would do that), the people who wanted to go on came together in Galicia with the leader TylerC, also he is hacked and quited (I heard some more stories why he quited but I believe it's this story), well we just wanted to make our name good again and started Verum with MercedeShoot as leader but he lost the motivation in the game 1 mound ago or so, and some more good friends I had quited. The rest off Verum whas quited already for a longer time but the ones who made the guild strong stayed for a long time but I think we can say its the and off Verum from now on.  

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 7 days

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 2 Hours I think (To much for my study but I can't do it with less.)

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? When i'm online you can always find me in Fm, 2x per week I do easy magnus in the hope I get a Nova belt for myself 1 time.
I don't train that much, made it to Lv200 2 weeks and it taked me 3 years at this DB and my sec highest account is lv140. I also do bosses for guildy's / friends if I have time for it and I know that I can kill it.

How do you gain mesos? I gain my mesos by merching, for the rest I sell some NX when i'm in a fast need for money and its not more than 1Bil or so that I need. I prefer buy clothes from NX (I have 70 perma NX clothes I think)

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Well I whas looking for them already before my application but could not found them, this time I found them but No guildys can't read them.
But Laura told me almost all the guild rules in the GFM

Why do you want to join us? Sinse Verum is placed at the junkjard I'm in the mood to start at a new adventure and I just passed by at accident in your GFM, I had a little talk and I know already some people that in Bonded. I heard Bonded started just a week ago or so and I would like it to take this adventure together with you all to make this guild populair in Maple.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? I know Joe (Koolkat99, Manji buddy) and Zèphyr is in my buddy list for half a year now but still dont know his real name (I'm so bad in real names)

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I'm a fanatic player that will do his best for the guild and is in for a talk, I know alot about prices in fm that could help maby people, and help with some boss battles (Still need Fafnir dagger, I'm atm at 210k clean range and 45%boss fafnir dagger would make it 105%boss without lines), for the rest I think I said everything about myself (for more just ask)  

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Spush (PrettyKiller) told it to me I think.

LTeureka
Bossrun master
Bossrun master

View user profile  https://bonded.forumotion.com
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted) Empty Re: Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Post by Cobus Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Btw: Sorry if my English isn't that good as some off you hope.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted) Empty Re: Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:21 pm

"Yes"

Jokes aside nice application, and good to see your time was well spent =)

-Aaron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:24 pm

To lazy to read the apply but I know Cobus from my old union very nice guy and always helpful so its a yes from me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:29 pm

yes ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 pm

erm
Yes From me since ive known him for some timeF3

(He just dont recognise my Ign and the new char<3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Aw Spush, how cute :3

Ergh, I've seen you around FM ALOT! I really like your apply, you really took your time to answer the questions. The only downside would be your english, yet you could make yourself understood here so I won't judge you for that!

You're high lvld and your range is really nice,

You get a Yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm

I will find you, and I will kill you HyakkaRyou  What a Face 

Love you 2 <3
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi Cobus,

This is my first impression of you: you came into our gfm, saw Chaos scrolls for 1meso and bought them (which obviously were meant for someone else). Best part is, you told me "She(Teale) can have them if she trades me". not even offering to trade her and return them.

first impressions last, so its a no from me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Mon May 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Well sadd to hear that QraQra, it wasn't meand that way and you also said "Joking" you probably said that some someone ells than but I didn't saw you meaned it that way.
I hope I can prove myself a secend time to you in a good way. (You can still get the chaos scrolls back if you wand like I said)
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Firstly, please refresh my memory, to when did i say "joking"?

Secondly, if you think it wasnt a big deal, let me rephrase it:

I allowed you to enter the 1 meso shop because i trusted you. You broke my trust the moment you bought the scroll.

And you second chance was when we asked you "seriously?" when you bought the scroll. You went "yes, chaos for noob nova items, EEs for idk" or something along that line.

all i can say is way to make a good impression.

Side note: this is just my opinion. does not mean you wont get accepted just because there's 1 no.

Good luck,
QraQra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm

QraQra: "Side note: this is just my opinion. does not mean you wont get accepted just because there's 1 no." I know
I think it's better to talk this out in game and not at the forum, that could make it even more misunderstanding.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Cobus,

Thanks for your application. I'm not very happy about the Chaos scroll incident either, but I'll give you a chance since many people here seem to have a good impression of you.
Yes from me.

/Teale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Cobus,

I'm sure you will work things out with Teale and QraQra, they're pretty nice f3
Even tho i doubted the moment you said KFC (Mcdonalds over everything bro) you're still getting a YES from me!
If you get accepted --> jelly of your nx, sharing is caring!

Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:59 am

Howdy Cowbus( That will be Your new nickname from now on). As what Zack said , You probably know Me also from another characther. I really hope You sort things out with Linus , seeing Suzie gave You already a 2nd chance ^_^. Its a Yes from Me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello Cobus,

What link skill characters do you have?
What items do you merch?
What is your oppinion on duped items?

Because you said 'Laura told you most of the rules' im going to assume not all of them and post them here:

1.No hacking

2.No scamming

3.Don't sell duped items or items considered duped

4.No KS'ing

5.Don't loot at big bossruns like CRA or Empress unless you have permission of the leader

6.Don't spam the ally chat

7.Be active

8.No HeneHoeing( Dont want a henehoe reputation)

9.When you're going away (vacation) post it on the forums. We will kick you if you're not online for 2-3weeks without notice!!

10.No begging

11.Have respect for eachother!!

Do you accept the rules now you have read them?

After reading about Galicia i thought i'd add what i know of the situation as i too used to be a member of Galicia.
I heard about TylerC's hack, Mason (Frug) told everybody in Galicia he hacked and to leave the guild, Rathi came back to EMS which was confirmed over skype, he made a new guild, he still activly plays as far as i know (forgot the guild name i'd know if i saw it haha), im not 100% sure of his new ign i think he stopped playing TylerC and made a different one.

Please answer questions above and i'll take my vote.

BennetWitch/Arriane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Tue May 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Hey Arriane, I think Laura told them all you said there and I will accept them.

I'm not using duped items and my oppinion about it is that it runes the market and the game pleasure when you used duped items.
I used duped items some years ago but when I started in the guild Savage our goal whas to all get legit stuff so sold them all and
only using legit from now on and its a lot more fun to.

I dont merch in a special item, I just buy things I see cheap and sell them for more (I talk about earings off 500Mil and sell for 600Mil etc,
I'm not buying a scroll for 5Mil and sell for 6Mil or stuff like that, its not the merch way I like to use).

And sinse you asked for all my link skill characters I just placed a list off all my charachters with the name / job / lv.

-ItsLikeHurt / NW / lv120
-ItsLikeHûrt / DB / lv200
-GreenSlime / Cannoneer / lv120
-ltsLikeHurt / Ds / Lv113
-LostWorld / Phantom / lv120
-iTeddyBoy / Mercedes / lv140
-ltslikeHurt / Xenon / lv89
-Berentong / DA / lv80
-RoyalTime / Kaiser / lv73
-LetsHurt / Shadower / lv131
-TheHurt / Hayato / lv111
-Téddybóy / Luminous / lv98
-Qlïmax / Kanna / lv43
-StoneHat / AB / lv11
-ItsLikeHúrt / Noob / lv10
-Cöbüs / Noob / lv5

+ 14 charachter slots I dont use right now

I hope this answered your questions good enough Arriane
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcisgirl Tue May 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Eya Cobus,

Well, you wrote a really good apply. I heard that Verum is dying, but I also heard that you can join Exiles (together in alliance). So my question is; Why do you wanna join Bonded and not Exiles? I will vote after your answer.

Narcisgirl~
Narcisgirl
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Hello again Cobus,
You said:
"I dont merch in a special item, I just buy things I see cheap and sell them for more (I talk about earings off 500Mil and sell for 600Mil etc,
I'm not buying a scroll for 5Mil and sell for 6Mil or stuff like that, its not the merch way I like to use)."

What items do you merch is what i wanted to know AEE/CRA/Mirc Scrolls/Pot/Empress/ores/flowers/etc

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:25 am

We just want to know that you don't merch duped or illegal items.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 7:13 am

Grooser and Arriane I stopped with merching in duped items 2 years ago I think.
Yes I have a past where I used duped items and Merched them, I'm not proud on it but from what I remember
alot off people did it at that time, when I started to join a real guild with a forum and all I stopped with it.

Narcisgirl I can join Exiles in 1min if I wand thats true, but my friends in the guild always where in Verum, I can find it
realy well with the people in Exiles but now Verum is dying I'm in for a new chapter at Maple and I think Bonded is
a good guild for it since its not excisting that look.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

Hey Cobus, - lol Bella, Cowbus.. xD-

Solve the chaos scroll problem, and you will be fine I guess. Razz It's a yes from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

Hello again Cobus

I am after roughly what items you are selling currently, the more you avoid it makes me inches closer of saying no..

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Well Arriane,

As I said I dont merch in 1 or 2 items like pp do with angel buster rings and so on.
I just merch almost everything that is in fm for a cheap price where I think I can make a good merch on.

Right now I have nothing to sell realy.
If maple fickes the transfer bugg off Fafnir weapons I get a HARD 1H sword for Supreme that i'm going to sell.
Already transfered a Soulshooter but it lost the boss att + PDR so I dont want to sell it this way right now, I hope that maple can place back the boss att + PDR on it back.
If maple ficked this problem I have around the 10bil cash again.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 1:47 pm

hi cobus,
ive met u before and talked to u a little bit, and i cant say anything else then YES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum