Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 pm

at the KFC every week? fast food is not good for the health but ill vote yes cuz neither is maple xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Cobus (ItsLikeHûrt) (Accepted)

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Sigh its about as good as im going to get -.-

Yes

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:28 pm

mhmm Even tho i already gave my yes. the question remains.

What items do you merch?

i dont think your answer is good enough ;P
Could you give me 5-8 main merched stuff you buy in Fm?(since u said everything i wont tell you to write all but atleast 5 MAIN merched items you do buy)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Well about the items I merch
I will just repead it again: I dont have a main merch item also not a top 5 or a top 10.
I merch everything where I can make a profit on thats worth it for me.
I just can't answer the question you give me there, I can say 1 thing and that is that I don't merch at duped stuff.

And my I ask why this question is so big for you Arriane and HyakkaRyou?
Cause I looked back at some other applications where its not asked this much.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Its cause you dont give us a solid answer...

and still i am wondering on what u merch..
u say everything that can make profit for me.

i want to know in a lil nut shell what that is...

Well beside the merching parts everything in the apply is good ;P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 pm

We want to know what items you buy and re-sell i'm not accusing you of having duped items but i'm wondering what exactly you sell and you keep giving us the same old line so i'm now changing my yes to a giant NO!

I like questions answered and not a half arsed answer when i say "What items EXACTLY!" i mean give examples of items you've sold or do sell instead of "anything i can merch" or "anything that can make me profit"

That isn't good enough.

BennetWitch/Arriane
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Oke Arriane,

I looked back for this at my reply's and this is a thing I said in a reply
"(I talk about earings off 500Mil and sell for 600Mil etc, I'm not buying a scroll for 5Mil and sell for 6Mil or stuff like that, its not the merch way I like to use)."

How much clearer can I be; I just buy scrolled / cubed items I see in fm where I can make money on.

Isn't that a good enough answer?
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 pm

specifically what items do you buy scrolled/cubed/potted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm

As I said scrolled and with good Potentials
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

i think she mean like this :
55% boss dmg and 6 or 9% str phantom card duped
47matt 21% int earrings (element earings) 1star duped
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Wed May 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Lumichu as I said I dont merch duped stuff.

And I had a talk with Arriane in the fm and this part is finished at a good way I think.
She asked it to me at a different way and I understood what answer she whas looking for xD
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:35 am

I also asked about it and he said he doesn't merch dupes, more merching kinda like me, anything I get my hands on Mad (% luk items, non dupes) and he also sells nx items from time to time.

No issue from me then regarding the merching, keeping my yes for you.

Goodluck
-Aaron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi Cobus,

Your application has been accepted. Please contact HyakkaRyou, Teale, or LTeureka to be invited to the guild, and create an account on the forum with your main IGN as the username.

See you in game soon!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobus Thu May 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Oke great Smile

I will leave Verum later today, first wand to make a last talk to some alliance members as alliance member.
Anonymous
Cobus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 am

To anyone who's interested to know, Cobus and I have talked and we've decided to bury the hatchet and start afresh, on a clean slate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2